The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
But Jericho has said time and time again that he will never go back to wrestling. Unless money is tight for him, which would be sad if that's the case

If I were a betting man, I would say that Jericho's next order of business is the recording studio and not a wrestling ring. As a longtime fan of hard rock and heavy metal, I already know for a fact that Jericho has commitments in the music business. If I'm not mistaken, bands generally record a studio album at an average rate of once every 2 years, and his band's most recent album, Chasing the Grail, was released early in 2010, so if I have my math right, I believe Fozzy is due in the studio at any time now.

I'm interested jade!

plus did anyone see raw last monday??

that red head girl in the cm punk shirt had to be the hottest white girl ever

Told you masked Kane would be back =)

He looked awesome as ****, didn't expect him to be back today, that was AWESOME, and whatever shit he used to grow his hair back so fast, I want a bottle, though I think it's fake, because no one's hair can grow that fast.

He looked awesome as ****, didn't expect him to be back today, that was AWESOME, and whatever shit he used to grow his hair back so fast, I want a bottle, though I think it's fake, because no one's hair can grow that fast.

Between Survivor Series and WrestleMania Undertaker grew his hair for the deadman gimmick. Also, it would be cool if Undertaker comes back too!!!!

it would have been better if kane was wearing the mask where his whole face is covered. but i still fail to see what the point of him wearing his mask again is. i mean everyone knows what he looks like now.

it would have been better if kane was wearing the mask where his whole face is covered. but i still fail to see what the point of him wearing his mask again is. i mean everyone knows what he looks like now.

i think i said it in a post they might be using it so glen jacobs (the current kane) can retire but keep the character of kane going.
I love the leather face looking mask f:laugh:cking epic to say the least.

I follow Jim Ross on Twitter, and based on his retweets a LOT of people were asking him if that was really Kane under the mask. Some people even thought it was Taker.

Uhh, Taker's got both arms covered in tats, bro. Kinda rules him out.

I follow Jim Ross on Twitter, and based on his retweets a LOT of people were asking him if that was really Kane under the mask. Some people even thought it was Taker.

i thought he was gonna go back to the phantom of the opera thing oh how dumb taker looked. :laugh:

i think i said it in a post they might be using it so glen jacobs (the current kane) can retire but keep the character of kane going.
I love the leather face looking mask f:laugh:cking epic to say the least.

So, the question STILL remains for me: "Is that Glenn Jacobs underneath the mask?"

i thought he was gonna go back to the phantom of the opera thing oh how dumb taker looked. :laugh:

Are you referring to the mask Taker wore in late 95/early 96? That mask was a necessity for him due to a legit orbital bone injury he suffered during an angle with Mabel and Yokozuna (the latter of whom was a real-life friend to Calaway).

So, the question STILL remains for me: "Is that Glenn Jacobs underneath the mask?"

yes it was kane has a certain look to his face that makes it him.

all i can say is keep him off raw put him in the title picture on SD and have him just be a monster he also shouldn't talk bring in a manager for him. let him take undertakers absence to show how much he can really do i just hope they keep the bs comedy away from him let him be dark. maybe light cole on fire i.e. jim ross :laugh: :laugh:

Are you referring to the mask Taker wore in late 95/early 96? That mask was a necessity for him due to a legit orbital bone injury he suffered during an angle with Mabel and Yokozuna (the latter of whom was a real-life friend to Calaway).

[sek] said people thought it was taker and he's the only one to wear said mask.

for miss jade its relevant to her sexyness
20111212_raw_kane5_c.jpg

Last edited:
Wrestling has a history of "THAT'S NOT THE SAME GUY!"

When the WWF brought in Kerry Von Erich as the Texas Tornado, he wore tassels on his boots like the Ultimate Warrior did. This was around the time Warrior was in and out of the WWF due to issues with Vince/being a weird freak. In 1993, Kerry shot himself in the chest, and right before that happened Warrior came back to the WWF with slightly different hair and a smaller build (due to Vince being on trial for steroids causing the company to run legit testing). To this day there are people who think that there were 2 Ultimate Warriors and the "original" is dead.

I've also heard people insist there were multiple Undertakers playing the character since Mark Calloway in 1991 looks almost completely different than he does in 2011. Kind of understandable in a way. Does this guy:

51.jpg

and this guy

undertaker.jpg

look similar at all?

Haha I hate undertaker but I know with out a doubt that mark has always been undertaker. but there was that other taker that was with the million dollar man and it ended with taker v. taker.

Wrestling has a history of "THAT'S NOT THE SAME GUY!"

When the WWF brought in Kerry Von Erich as the Texas Tornado, he wore tassels on his boots like the Ultimate Warrior did. This was around the time Warrior was in and out of the WWF due to issues with Vince/being a weird freak. In 1993, Kerry shot himself in the chest, and right before that happened Warrior came back to the WWF with slightly different hair and a smaller build (due to Vince being on trial for steroids causing the company to run legit testing). To this day there are people who think that there were 2 Ultimate Warriors and the "original" is dead.

I've also heard people insist there were multiple Undertakers playing the character since Mark Calloway in 1991 looks almost completely different than he does in 2011. Kind of understandable in a way. Does this guy:

51.jpg

and this guy

undertaker.jpg

look similar at all?

People change as they age. You can tell by some of the features (forehead especially) that it is the same guy.

The Kane that came out on Monday, however, looks more like the old Kane (the one that was the second Diesel).