The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Yo all that shit u just mentioned jade doesn't matter

because the great one is back on raw monday

I have an erection just thinking about it!

the rock is losing his omg its rock thing he had last year with wm. the rock hasn't been the same in a long long time. i'd like something new rock going away and coming back is getting old. how bout the only big guy to actually wrestle good mr. bill goldberg. even masked kane would get a huge pop. but i don't see that happening any time soon. At least punk's still there. its last hope.

[sek]
i heard that too. but i didn't read to much into it because its the internet. hope he becomes gm or something like that because hes kinda over and past the hill so to speak.

Last edited:
Yo all that shit u just mentioned jade doesn't matter

because the great one is back on raw monday

I have an erection just thinking about it!

lol, my buddies and I were just making fun of Rock fans the other say and how people still think he is relevant ;P

If I were ever to get a classic replica wrestling belt (not anywhere in the near future of course), which do you think I should get? I've been thinking about either Big Gold, Classic IC title, or Winged Eagle.

If I were ever to get a classic replica wrestling belt (not anywhere in the near future of course), which do you think I should get? I've been thinking about either Big Gold, Classic IC title, or Winged Eagle.

Get the Classic IC belt! Back when I watched rasslin', that belt had "future world champion" written all over it.

Some guy that has a review copy of WWE '12 used a form from 2011 and made Jeff Hardy. The hair, face-paint, shirt is already in CAW mode!

TPRUx.png

do you smell what the rock is cooking? you should cuz it stinks!
i hope mick foley delivers a boot to the rocks ass at survivor series.

John Cena's dad never fails to crack me up. If you didn't know, he's longtime indy manager Johnny Fabulous (he did his catchphrase when he came out tonight) where he's like the Bobby Heenan of New England indy feds. If they ever pull the trigger on Cena turning heel (spoiler alert: they won't) they need to have his dad be his manager.

Raw was absolutely awful. Too much Cena, too little Punk.

I was not amused.

jade are you getting as tired of the rock as i am hes getting boring. i thought it was funny what punk did to cole. wheres the edge anymore. whats with nash goooooood he sucks.

I was tired of The Rock ages ago.

Same old unfunny crap time and time again. He is past his prime, just give up, DWAYNE.

It's better than the same ole Punk against the system stuff

quite frankly the whole WWE is really stale right now

I agree, it didn't take long for someone to poke a hole in the balloon.

I love Punk to death, especially for what he said about Chris Masters. But I find myself predicting everything that's about to happen again, just like we all did before his blow up. He's a funny guy, but I don't think he threw enough "Triple H's wife" jokes out there... /s, and the storyline he's in now is just boring. Like, Randy Orton "nobody saw that coming" boring.

I feel like my high school teacher would've made me watch Raw instead of sit in the corner when I spoke out of turn.

The Rock can be funny at times, I lol'd at the Cena's Lady Parts trending worldwide thing. But I almost want to buy Survivor Series just to see if he can keep up to speed with his younger self, if what we've seen of him on TV recently is any indication - I kind of want to say no.

they dont have that edge (no pun intended) anymore. they dont have a mega superstar that were so abundant in the 90's into the early 00. sad to say i think the last two huge stars were batista and punk. because they had edgyness to them now everyone seems to be cut from the same mold even randy ortan is now watered down it was cool when he pick apart his opponent but now hes like cena same 4 moves into his finisher. Plus who else thinks that they need to cut back on ppv's?

Last edited: