The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
CM punk has to be the biggest crybaby ever

every time he cuts a promo it's: wah wah wah WWE hates guys like me wah wah wah

Wheres Austin at to give him a stunner?

If you knew 1/4th the things guys like Triple H have done backstage to keep their spots at the expense of younger (possibly better) guys, you might think differently.

Also H's whole big long spiel on "getting the fans on your side" was very lol-worthy considering the WWF pushed him down everyone's throats for YEARS before he finally got over thanks to his feud with Mick Foley, which was more Mick making him look like a star than anything Hunter was doing. Now he's out there telling guys like Punk "nothing's given to you in the business" which I guess is true if you don't start out as HBK's luggage boy.

That isn't crying, that is telling the truth.

WWE doesn't like people who actually have opinions that are not all in favor of the WWE.

Also how stupid did Hunter look, being all "you need to get over with the fans" while THE FANS WERE CHANTING HIS NAME....no wonder people get frustrated by WWE sometimes.

Pumped as shit to go to Smackdown tonight. Edge, Trish and Bret are scheduled to be there, as is Triple H, which means my dream of finally seeing Punk in the flesh may happen tonight.

I LOVE LIFE

So im watching this "wrestling exposed" show on Bio.

And the whole thing is laughable really.

Their telling us that the tables are made to break and that when a wrestler dives off the ropes onto another wrestler on the ground

the guy on the ground is catching his fall.

Their telling us that the tables are made to break and that when a wrestler dives off the ropes onto another wrestler on the ground

lol what a waste of documentary

Wow, lol, they must think people are really dumb.....

They also put a mic under the ring so the falls sound louder.

Is that the same "Wrestling Exposed" show that was narrated by the guy who does the voice of the cat from Sabrina being smarmy as all hell? I love how they do a SHOCKING REVEAL of the "Stunt Granny" who's in on the act (which no wrestling company has done since the late 70s) and the kid who gets his sign ripped up by a bad guy but gets pizza afterwards.

That show was actually kind if neat how it went over things like selling the pain of moves and how different bumps are taken, but the overall tone the show took where they were acting like they were revealing some big secret was just annoying.

^^ besides all the fun that TRMK is having at WWE Smackdown:

125568581.jpg

.. joining forces, this is going to be something else

I'm spending the whole show watching the crowd. Every time someone comes out I'm all "put your signs down, *******s, I'm looking for Jade".

There is a little kid with an oversized Cena shirt that I wanted to push so badly. He kept standing up on his damn chair to take pictures and wouldn't sit the hell down.