The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
john cena. the dumbest character period. young cena was fine but this super (soldier) wanna be is stupid where's the edge (no pun intended) to his character. not to mention every match of his is the same. get ass kicked. fight back a little get shutdown then 2 moves and the match is over.

even the lowest guys on the roster change it up every now and then.

Daniel Bryan actually has way more personality that Benoit ever had. You should check out his stuff from ROH (when he was Bryan Danielson) where he had a crazy wizard beard and Obi-Wan Kenobi cloak.

Yeah but...Daniel Bryan DIDN'T murder his family so...not a Chris Benoit ripoff.

But on a serious note, how is he a Chris Benoit ripoff?

wow! whose talking about that? i was saying his character in wrestling. his rl was a disaster but that was do to steroid abuse and the death of eddie it ****ed him up. his type of wrestling style in wwe to me seems like it's a take off of benoit's moveset.

i have seen him in Roh he is a good heel.

Last edited:
cena sucks if the wwe wants to make a new hogan it should not have as much haters as he does, for the good of the company

and how can you find the victory lap boring?

The thing with Cena is, if this were the 80's, he would get the same reactions Hogan did. Now, the crowd has changed, and not everyone wants to see a goody goody hero. They go for the anti-hero types.

Poor Scott. There's been talks of bringing nWo back, since Hogan's TNA contract is almost up. I personally don't want to see it, as its WAY past there primes, and no one, not even the old fans want to see it again.

I kind of feel bad for Cena sometimes. By all accounts he's a great guy who gives ridiculous amounts of his time to the company for PR events, visiting kids, etc. However the company continues to push him as Superman despite half the audience getting sick of it. So you have a fairly vocal anti-Cena contingent that hate the air he breathes because of it. Turning him heel would freshen him up tremendously, but the WWE doesn't want to risk the tons of merchandise he sells to kids.

As much as I hate Cena, I always give credit where credit is due, and I have always praised his outside work. He does a lot for kids especially. He seems like a really nice guy and his character isn't all his fault, but I think they don't want to change it because of fears that it will ruin a 'good thing', considering he is really popular with kids and a lot of kids watch wrestling.

Also, I'm watching Raw on the dvr as I type this and I always half-expect Jade to run in when Beth Phoenix is in the ring since she's (allegedly) in a relationship with Jade's TV husband.

Oh silly, Beth is a tramp who THINKS she is with my husband, but she is delusional <3

The thing with Cena is, if this were the 80's, he would get the same reactions Hogan did. Now, the crowd has changed, and not everyone wants to see a goody goody hero. They go for the anti-hero types.

maybe cena back when he was in the ruthless agression era I would approve of him being successful
I just hate what they did with Sheamus as a face. Dont see him as a goody two shoes

Last edited:
You know i was looking at some old nwo videos

and i must say

they should of kept it as just the "Big 3"

It got lame after most of WCW was in the NWO

and the fact it had so many factions was also ridiculous

Scott Hall is knocking on death's door, unfortunately :/

Jadakins, I wish you were kidding, but unfortunately you're not. I feel so bad for the guy, not to mention his family and friends. I used to LOVE Scott Hall back in the day, such a great character.

You know i was looking at some old nwo videos

and i must say

they should of kept it as just the "Big 3"

It got lame after most of WCW was in the NWO

and the fact it had so many factions was also ridiculous

I wouldn't say to just keep it at the big three but I totally agree with the whole 'everyone and their mother' being in the group as lame. I got tired of hearing their theme song every single match, it was ridiculous.....I miss Buff Bagwell dearly, though <3

Jadakins, I wish you were kidding, but unfortunately you're not. I feel so bad for the guy, not to mention his family and friends. I used to LOVE Scott Hall back in the day, such a great character.

Razor Ramon was so awesome. It's sad to see what Hall has become :/

Going to Smackdown this Tuesday, absolutely hoping Punk shows up. PLEASE, PHILLIP JACK BROOKS, PLEASE.

I wouldn't say to just keep it at the big three but I totally agree with the whole 'everyone and their mother' being in the group as lame. I got tired of hearing their theme song every single match, it was ridiculous.....I miss Buff Bagwell dearly, though <3
Razor Ramon was so awesome. It's sad to see what Hall has become :/

I also really liked Bagwell and Razor

Done and Done! ;)