The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
This is true, however Dr. Wagner Jr. is my favorite luchadore of all time.

oh yes he has a wicked sense of humor and his father organized professional wreslting in the 20's

EDIT: cant wait for summerslam, gonna see CM Punk become the undisputed WWE Champion

Last edited:
Roster announced for WWE '12 (no longer Smackdown vs Raw)

Spoiler:

Alberto Del Rio

Alex Riley

Christian

John Cena

Kelly Kelly

Layla

Maryse

Natalya

R-Truth

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio

The Miz

Undertaker

Wade Barrett

Zack Ryder

C.M. Punk

The Rock

HHH

David Otunga

Sheamus

John Morrison

Ted DiBiase

Mark Henry

William Regal

Husky Harris

Daniel Bryan

Tyson Kidd

Vladimir Kozlov

Santino Marella

Evan Bourne

Goldust

Mason Ryan

Michael McGillicutty

Yoshi Tatsu

Eve Torres

Kane

Big Show

Kofi Kingston

Jack Swagger

Cody Rhodes

Dolph Ziggler

Chavo Guerrero

Drew McIntyre

Ezekiel Jackson

Justin Gabriel

Heath Slater

Michelle McCool

Beth Phoenix

Arn Anderson

Ricky Steamboat

Road Warrior Hawk

Road Warrior Animal

Kevin Nash

Booker T

Vader

Demolition Ax

Demolition Smash

Eddie Guerrero

Vince McMahon

Steve Austin

Edge

Sin Cara

Jerry Lawler

lol @ the annual "people just released still in the game" list.

Also I plan to get this for xbox this year since I doubt they'll have a Wii version (shut up), so I'll be looking forward to whooping some people from here in the game.

Last edited:
^^^^^looking foward to seeing all the fixing
but I hope they get whos face and who's heel right this time
also wheres kharma?

Last edited:
Saw some early screen shots and they have Punk's new BEST IN THE WORLD shirt/logo in the game. I wonder if he got Vince to pony up for Cult of Personality. Probably not, but that would rule.

after watching Summerslam, where to begin?.. Cm Punk, nah Cena is still:

post_fruity_pebbles.jpg

.. is Cena going to get another shot at it?

I got mad that Randy "no selling" Orton beat Christian. I was glad that Punk beat Cena, but was surprised to see Kevin Nash come out. But I'm glad to see Alberto Del Rio with the title. :D

Some hilarious insults on Raw tonight but I am a tad jealous that Stephanie is talking to my man.

GET AWAY FROM HIM, YOU HAVE THE BIG NOSED BEAST.

LOL! CM Punk is freakin' awesome. But I'm still going to continue to rage on Randy Orton until he's OFF smackdown! I swear he sucks. He's ruining the whole show!

I used to like Randy when he had meat on his bones.

Randy has gotten so boring over the past few years. I am so sick of seeing him with the belt....Christian should have held the belt longer.

Can someone re-cap me on the whole Cm and kevin nash thing tonight?

i missed the 1st half of it (i came in and Punk and Big sexy were already talking)

and what happened at the end

me and my roommates had a meeting of the minds tonight...

edit - and why is Orton on smackdown anyway? I thought he was the ''Number 2 guy"

isn't smackdown the equivalent of the CFL (Canadian football league for u losers)

Can someone re-cap me on the whole Cm and kevin nash thing tonight?

i missed the 1st half of it (i came in and Punk and Big sexy were already talking)

and what happened at the end

me and my roommates had a meeting of the minds tonight...

edit - and why is Orton on smackdown anyway? I thought he was the ''Number 2 guy"

isn't smackdown the equivalent of the CFL (Canadian football league for u losers)

Basically, they just went back and forth with some insults. Punk is accusing Triple H of setting up Nash last night to take him out. Punk approached the ring to kick Nash's ass but security stopped him at the end of the ramp. Stephanie also came along and spoke to Punk backstage so she has something up her sleeve.

SD actually has a lot of big stars over there. It's not so much the 'losers league', that was Superstars.

At the end of Raw, Del Rio was fighting Rey, Del Rio won, and Cena came out and attacked Del Rio.

Genetics play a big part too, all the money in the world can't help you if you inherit a busted-ass face from your parents. Vince only started looking old fairly recently, and he's still in great shape for a guy who's going to be 66 in a couple of weeks.

Speaking of that, since both Shane and Steph have kids now, can you imagine if Vince McMahon was your grandpa?