The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I really wish Triple H would GTFO

OH WAIT, HE WONT EVER GTFO UNLESS HE DIVORCES STEPHANIE AND WE KNOW HE WONT EVER DO THAT

just two minutes of this is worth a whole entire month's worth of WWE Raw today, but CM Punk's making it better..

Vince..... Who is This Roody Poo?

Last edited:
Lots of departures from WWE today. WWE has released Chris Masters, Melina, Davey Hart-Smith, and Vladimir Kozlov. Gail Kim has stated she has quit the company

Let's see here: unused, women's division, unused, barely used, and women's division. So no big losses, but it's always sad to see wrestlers go when they could've been used more.

lots of deparures from WWE today this is news again, why? like they were ever noticed, this upcoming monday that Homeless Power Ranger Cena wins.. again

Lots of departures from WWE today. WWE has released Chris Masters, Melina, Davey Hart-Smith, and Vladimir Kozlov. Gail Kim has stated she has quit the company

Let's see here: unused, women's division, unused, barely used, and women's division. So no big losses, but it's always sad to see wrestlers go when they could've been used more.

Only suprise to me is Melina, maybe this is teh start of some changes that have needed to be made for a long time.

There's always a big pool of releases post Wrestlemania, this year's was a few months late. Melina was most likely them finally getting tired of her being a pain in everyone's ass. I hope John Morrison doesn't flip and out quit over this.

I hope this is not how it reads and is just poor writing by the person who submitted this report of a WWE house show main event in Fresno:

John Cena Vs CM Punk Ended in Double DQ By Ziggler & R-Truth or Del
Rio I Beilive, Cena & Punk hits AA & GTS On The Heels & Show ended
with CM Punk give the WWE Belt to Cena before Posing with The Fans

If that really happened (Punk and Cena posing with the fans) then this is my reaction to that:

197956562.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez is the best thing on RAW, his intros are so awesome. I hope when they are in Mexico in a few weeks he does them in English just to be a heel.

Last edited by a moderator:

what!? when did koz leave.. ahhh **** I blame cena it seems all hype and tv time go to cena

It's funny how despite how "insider reference" Punk gets, no one mentioned that John Cena was close to being future endeavored early in his WWE career until Stephanie heard him rapping backstage and thus the Doctor of Thuganomics was born.

it's funny how despite how "insider reference" punk gets, no one mentioned that john cena was close to being future endeavored early in his wwe career until stephanie heard him rapping backstage and thus the doctor of thuganomics was born.

john cena= "future endeavored" list--should have happened after 1st week-- i hate cena

Is this a serious thing in USA? because it doesnt exist in my country, I dont like it though, but im just curious.

Pro wrestling has been around in the US for over 100 years, it's also popular in Canada, Mexico, Japan, and until the 80s or so the UK.

You are forgetting Germany and Australia are hotbeds of pro wrestling activity too. But yeah, it's mainly USA, Mexico, and Japan which are the big three.

I've always thought it was stupid for the writers to script the cheap "hometown" plugs. The audience knows where they live, the at-home viewer knows where the show was taped. Why do we need it repeated 4-5 times each show.

About the ONLY thing I liked about the Rock EVER--"mother co-nuckers". I love Canadian wrestling...oh wait they're not "wrestlers" anymore, they're called [insert sarcasm] "sports entertainers".

Harts*, Dynomite, Benoit, Jericho, E&C FTW

Last edited:
I love Mexican wrestling, they finally added the spanish channels to my cable system then AAA lost its US TV slot :(

Still, CMLL is pretty good as of late. The Averno-La Mascara feud is pretty hot, too bad Averno seems to have lost his mask for nothing (he was going to go to WWE to feud with Sin Cara but then he got wellness'd).

Is this a serious thing in USA? because it doesnt exist in my country, I dont like it though, but im just curious.

In the US, it was pretty serious in the 80's because everyone actually thought it was real (just talking WWF). Promotions that were around before that (and some during the same time as WWF) were taken fairly seriously. Now, WWE (formerly WWF) isn't taken as seriously.

Other leagues are taken seriously, like the Japanese ones, for example.

I love Mexican wrestling, they finally added the spanish channels to my cable system then AAA lost its US TV slot :(

Still, CMLL is pretty good as of late. The Averno-La Mascara feud is pretty hot, too bad Averno seems to have lost his mask for nothing (he was going to go to WWE to feud with Sin Cara but then he got wellness'd).

not that much of a loss for you guys AAA has lost alot of athletes to the U.S. as of late