The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

This man will forever be my favorate. It's too bad, I always wanted to meet him and now, well, yeah.

He was my cousin's favorate too. My cousin passed away and now the mach, that's not cool fate, that's not cool.

...okay, Raw is almost over and no Macho Man tribute yet. If they don't do it, wow, Vince needs to **** off.

EDIT: Ok, they are doing it now. That's good because it would be low if they didn't.

Wow, awesome tribute from Punk wearing Macho Man trunks. My man rules <3

Last edited:
Punk started to tear up as he was coming down the ramp too. And yeah, him rocking the Macho Man outfit was pretty awesome! Sad not to see him do a flying elbow spot.

I like how Lawler made sure to mention when intro'ing the video that Savage was a hall of famer "no matter what".

Yeah, he deserves to be in the hall of fame. Glad to see Lawler made sure the world heard it.

Btw, Punk wearing the Macho stuff = new found respect for Punk.

It was fitting that Jerry Lawler was the one who mentioned Savage being a HOF'er because it was in his promotion in Memphis where Randy got his first big break.

Here's a clip of his debut there, and you can literally see the wrestling world change before you eyes:

http://youtu.be/UaUx99Z_J50

So for those who haven't heard, the reason they did the weird angle with Kharma last week on Raw is because she's pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
So for those who haven't heard, the reason they did the weird angle with Kharma last week on Raw is because she's pregnant.

Sad, really. She was built up to be this powerhouse, ready to change the women's division by RAWRcrush'ing everything she sees, and then this happens.

Her baby daddy is friends with Triple H (or at least they both trained under Killer Kowalski so they are aware of each other's existence) so at least she won't get fired for getting pregnant like Dawn Marie did.

Oh my, why Warrior? He's just looking for attention. Also, Jade did you merge your Wrestling thread with the older mega thread?

i used too watch the wwf, then when it turned into the wwe i pretty much gave it up. the hit man, and the ultimate warrior were my favorites and the old shool shawn michaels, the most epic match i watched was the first ironman match.

Sad, really. She was built up to be this powerhouse, ready to change the women's division by RAWRcrush'ing everything she sees, and then this happens.

I somewhat disagree with this....

Yes, they tried to make her into a 'monster' type of character but I don't think they could ever make her the same monster she was in TNA. This is WWE, where they are quite famous for wasting talent.

Sure didn't look 'scary' when she would pop the heads of of stupid dolls and cry.

Piper and Punk on the same show, I'm sure somewhere Jade just "came".

Also the Punk-Austin segment was great, "You want a beer?" "WHAT?"

^ lmao, how did you know? I was just about to post about Piper and Punk, hahaha.

All I need now is Piper to interview Punk and my life will be complete <3

HELL YEAH, PIPER IN A MATCH, PIPER WINS! Someone was thinking of me tonight =)

Last edited: