The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
In news that will certainly make some Raiden-obsessed moderator types happy, CM Punk seems to have reached an agreement to stay with WWE for the time being based on the angle from Monday's RAW. I don't think they would have him do a promo stating he's going to make Nexus the most feared group in WWE if he was going away any time soon.

Due to the rash of injuries, they didn't really have a choice but to give him what he wanted, they couldn't afford to lose another top guy.

R.I.P. Randy Poffo aka "Macho Man" Randy Savage. TMZ is reporting he had a heart attack while driving and crashed into a tree and died.

R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

Savage.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

He died of a heart attack behind the wheel.

Re: R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

Macho Man their will never be anybody else that will shine like you did, thank you for all the great matches, you showed everybody that you always gave your 100%. You will dearly be missed by all the fans..... :(

I heard about this today.
Such a sad moment. :-(

Macho Man, you will be missed.

man, this just took me back!.. i grew up watching Macho Man when WCW was the shit lol!!.. back in '98 - '99 i wanna say.. the Wolfpac with Sting, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Hogan, Scott Steiner, Konan and etc. ..i really miss those days coming up!! ..a true legend of wrestling, R.I.P. Macho Man ..and thank you for all the good memories!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo.

I'm sad. I loved him when I was little.

Heard how he died, and it made the loss seem even more painful. He was one of the very few wrestlers that I liked no matter if he was a heel, neutral or a face. He was just too charismatic to hate...

I guess the only good thing to come out of all this is that he can be with Miss Elizabeth now...

It's too bad that he didn't get to see the end of the world.

Seriously, Macho Man is one of my all-time favorite wrestlers from the golden age of Pre Wrestling. The only wrestlers as entertaining to me were Hacksaw Jim Duggan and the Bushwackers. Sucks that MM is gone. :(

fdfrbd.jpg

can't believe i heard it here first. Seeing as Rajah is stuffing up on me.

I'll start my respects here.

Back in the 80's and 90's i was a fan of Macho Man Randy Savage those were his best years. He was a Tremendous Performer and probably one of the best mic workers in the business. I loved his theme, i loved his moves. In fact I thought he was long overdue in the WWE HOF. I would of loved to hear his speech.

I'm hoping WWE and TNA do a tribute show or at least do something for him these next few days. I'm willing to be someone will do an elbow drop off the top rope. I'm expecting Vince to have a speech for Randy Savage. Or at least say something on the matter. Same with Hogan, they were like the 2 top babyfaces in the 80's and early 90's.

R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage. This came way too soon.

I'm too young to have caught him live in action but I used to watch a lot of oldschool wrestling, and Randy Savage was great, one of my favourites from that era. He was a legend and always will be a legend of wrestling. I'm very sad to see him go like this, other legend lost before time.

R.I.P Macho Man Randy Savage.