The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Surprised that they split Alex and Miz but glad because Alex can now be his own star <3

I'm really pissed over the reports of my beloved Punk possibly leaving WWE. They also say it may happen sooner because Jericho might be back soon since he was voted off of Dancing with the Stars.

Good for Chris making it to the top 7, hell yeah.

yeah, I hope they give Punk what he wants because if they lose him, they lose one of the best mic personalities they've had in awhile.

On another note, It would be great if they actually do something good with Brodus Clay. I mean these big guys keep getting low balled.

Last edited:
batista is the shit way better than supercena.
lose a damn match. you guys notice he only has five moves even the lowest superstar santino does more and is way more funny than supercena.

yeah, I hope they give Punk what he wants because if they lose him, they lose one of the best mic personalities they've had in awhile.

On another note, It would be great if they actually do something good with Brodus Clay. I mean these big guys keep getting low balled.

Punk lost, yet again, so it is no wonder he wants to leave. WWE is gonna punish him daily now for being upset.

So dumb.

Punk lost, yet again, so it is no wonder he wants to leave. WWE is gonna punish him daily now for being upset.

So dumb.

I agree. From the sound of things the politics are getting worse backstage and Punk's getting the worst right now. He's suppose to be one of the flagship stars.

And surprise, surprise: John Cena is back to being WWE champion. They should've let The Miz keep it for another month to build up one final heat moment for him. Also, R-Truth interfering and wrecking John Morrison in the Steel Cage match further solidifies their rivalry. Where they'll go is anyone's guess.

Punk losing sucks, but if they really think he's going to leave, it's smart business to have him put over Orton. Especially since Randy just got drafted to SD! to be the top guy.

WWE championship match was also all about business. As good as Miz was as champ, he really wasn't getting over to the level a champion should be. Most of that was because he was booked like a geek for most of his run, but still.

And surprise, surprise: John Cena is back to being WWE champion. They should've let The Miz keep it for another month to build up one final heat moment for him. Also, R-Truth interfering and wrecking John Morrison in the Steel Cage match further solidifies their rivalry. Where they'll go is anyone's guess.

i say they should have made john morrison champion because then they would have had a better rivalry over the title

the person that they should have pushed in place of miz is not john morrison but shamus or drew mcintyre they have so much potential that john morrison dont have. miz just sucks u.s. champion good wwe champion hell no.

batista return in 2011

Last edited:
Are they serious? Reverse the decision? Cena is still champ?

This is complete and utter ********.

Are they serious? Reverse the decision? Cena is still champ?

This is complete and utter ********.

Yeah I seen a hole in that one. Alex could of had the belt and handed it to miz after he won. But no of course Cena has the damn belt again. Probably for the rest of the year.

That. Is. Amazing.

You know what I liked about RAW last night? The fact that they just celebrated The Rock's birthday. They didn't try to screw over The Rock to set up a storyline (Which I feared what was going to happen when McMahon came out), they just showed their thanks to The Rock for all that he did for the company and I'm proud that they didn't take the road that they usually take.

wwe needs batista not the wanna be
dave_ven40.jpg

Batista

Just came back from the Smackdown tapings here in Orlando (picked the right time to go on vacation!) and let me say the main event of Christian vs Randy Orton was amazing. If it comes off on TV half as great as it was in person it's an easy match of the year candidate.

Also Sin Cara was super over, when the crowd saw them setting up his trampoline they started a huge chant for him. They appear to be setting up a program with him vs Chavo, which should be awesome.

Kharma came out and killed Alicia Fox, the crowd was into her huge as well, starting a "one more time" chant for her to do her finish again. She teased like she would then walked out, because that's what monster heels should do.

Kharma came out and killed Alicia Fox, the crowd was into her huge as well, starting a "one more time" chant for her to do her finish again. She teased like she would then walked out, because that's what monster heels should do.

Isn't Kharma more of a face or neutral than a heel? All she's been doing is killing heel female wrestlers with her Implant Buster.

And is it true that Randy Orton is the new heavyweight champion? As awesome as the match is going to be, it would suck donkey dick if WWE made Christian lose the WHC that quickly...