The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Raw was alright I thought. The Kane trumpet thing was funny. Had me laughing pretty good, and looked like he was trying not to laugh doing it too.

Matches should be decent at Wrestlemania. Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus should definitely be a good match.

I thought you said the WWE Hall of Fame was a sham... :laugh:

But yeah, that homeless power ranger crack was good. The way RAW ended with Cena FU'ing Rock (I refuse to call it an Attitude Adjustment) was pretty good too. I wish that they would make Cena into a heel (Or at least neutral), but that's not gonna happen seeing how he sells the merchandise.

This RAW was pretty solid. The part where Kane was doing that little trumpet motion had me marking out like crazy. :laugh:

It sure is, lol, but I am still interested in who they add to it. LoD was a great choice.

Owen Hart and Randy Savage. Two must have's.

A lot of people debate about Owen. Oh my, the flame wars that happen over it, lol.

Man, really disappointed Jake the Snake wasn't announced....yet DREW CAREY WAS.

Re: Wrestlemania 27

I'm ordering it. I haven't missed a Wrestlemania since number 13. I'm not all that excited for many of the matches this year though.

Not too excited overall, however they better not swerve the Undertaker and his outstanding undefeated streak.

I'm watching, and I'm pretty excited. I think their are some solid match ups here. I think it'll be one of the best Manias in recent memory, and I'm talkin over all show.. No match on the card will steal the show the way Taker and HBK (< greatest ever) stole the show. But Over all their are gonna be some really good matches. F*ck having Snooki on the show, what a freaking waste.

I'm not dropping 54 bucks on a wrestling PPV.

Though I'd check it out if someone had a good stream they could PM to me, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not dropping 54 bucks on a wrestling PPV.

Though I'd check it out if someone had a good stream they could PM to me, I'd appreciate it.

$65 if you're ordering the HD broadcast. The prices for these things has really gotten out of hand. Luckily this is the only wrestling related PPV I order during the year.

I'll be watching it through a stream too. I'm rooting for Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, Jerry Lawler and CM Punk to win. The other matches I could care less about (Except the Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan match, I'll be happy with whoever wins that one).

this is interesting wwe is cool iwatch all the time
my brother doesnt let me watch it because he says it *****y
good thing hes still in the hospital though lol

CM Punk gonna looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose :p
if HHH beats undertaker, i'm going to lawl buckets

I'm watching, as always.

My wrestler is CM Punk so I am gonna throw a shit fit if he loses.

Snooki is just pathetic and I wish the WWE would stop doing ridiculous things like this. The fact that every entertainment show was talking about OMG SNOOKI AT WRESTLEMANIA just made me ashamed to be a wrestling fan (amongst other things but this is embarrassing).

I remember having a video about the rock it was on VHS i also had one about stone cold and it talked about his career and when he injured his neck or his back i cant remember. But yea that was a long time ago. After the rock left was when i stopped watching it i think its gone down hill with all these "so" called wrestlers and the acting isn't so good either.

festus-1.jpg