The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
LEX LUGER ARRESTED ON DUI CHARGE
01/31/05
Wrestling personality Lex Luger — whose real name is Lawrence Pfohl — was arrested Monday morning on I-575 on DUI and other charges, Cherokee authorities said.
Pfohl was spotted stopped on the side of the interstate by a Cobb County police officer, said Cherokee Sheriff's Deputy Nicole Ebbeskotte.
When the officer went to investigate, he found Pfohl, 46, of Marietta slumped over the steering wheel of his vehicle, Ebbeskotte said.
Pfohl woke up and drove away, and the officer called Cherokee authorities for assistance. Pfohl was taken into custody on I-575 at Ga. 92 and charged with DUI, driving on an expired tag, alteration of tag, no proof of insurance and having an open container, Ebbeskotte said.
Pfohl's girlfriend and manager, Elizabeth Hulette, 42, died in his house in April 2003 of an accidental overdose of pills and alcohol.
from the atlanta journal

Who cares! He's a washed up, jacked up, has-been anyway. I always thought there was something fishy about Miss. Elizabeth's death!

she was great back in the day, when the WWE women werent all plastic, and didnt show everything. Pfft. Todays women in the WWE make me sick. Especially the ones who cant even wrestle and the only reason they are there is to dress half naked. The only good one left is Molly, she is all real and she doesnt get naked.

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
WWE SUCKS

I second that. I haven't watched wrestling for about 6-7yrs now. Where I left off was about the time Sting joined the NWO Wolfpack. Stone Cold Steve Austin was also the WWF champion then, too. I wonder what happened to him, Sable, and just about all the cool people.

Wrestling's dug itself a big hole. It's gonna have some serious problems in another 6-7 years.

I watched from Survivor Series 1988 to around the decline of the nWo in WCW. I loved wrestling but think its a joke now.

WWF: Attitude helped gain wrestling a new level of popularity but also ruined it in the process. Austin was probabaly the key figure to the whole new change in wrestling. Besides McMahon of course.

Wrestling will continue decline as the former stars, the ones everyone knows of, get older, die pre-maturely (as about 70% of wrestlers are, due to their wild lifestyle, drug problems, physical abuse to the body and so forth), get arrested (Lex Luger), or just retire.

Gimmick-days are over. Everyone now uses a first/last name basis which is the complete opposite direction which wrestling first took. There is no way to change back as people just don't "buy" ideas like Doink the Clown, the original Undertaker, Repo Man, Demoliton, and so forth. Now everyones gotta be a steroid-freak who wears a suit.

Storylines are dead due to repetiveness and how un-realistc they have become. Remember the days it took just one chair shot to lay someone out? Now a guy can get hit by 34 chairs, 29 ladders, 10 cars, and dropped off a skyscraper but still can kick out of a 3 count. Lame.

No way to reverse it - it's like reversing culture. And it just doesn't work that way. Wrestling had it's glory days back in the late 80s and early 90's as well as it's popular days, the nWo days (best ever), and now it's having it's dying days. Oh well.

sting is in talks with the wwe,nash and hall are at tna,jake the snake is in jail again and austin is doing wwe movies

The 7th Number said:
Robot Commander said:
Sable is still there. She is on Smackdown. As for Austin, hes too badly injured to continue wrestling.

sable isnt in the WWE anymore. maybe your thinking of Torrie WIlson/

I was thinking of Raw vs Smackdown cause I dont get Smackdown.

For some reason I have to be in only area in Ontario that doesnt have The Score.(Which has Smackdown)

THE NEW CHAMPION BATISTA!!!

batistawhchampion1rs.jpg

sable is still a part of smackdown(she just hasnt been in it for a while)
All wwe divas are HOT!!!!
ECW was legendary but shouldnt come back
TNA is good
WWE is brilliant and has NOT dug itself into a hole
Who cares about lex luger
Heidenrape is crap!
Batista is not the next champ,HHHwill be champ forever!

There, i think that just about covers everything. :D