The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: The Royal Rumble

Can't really say yet. If he turns up as 30th, then I will have high hopes.

Who is in it? I'd like Batista to win.

True that. I only watch the Main Events. Heck, even most of the time I don't watch it.

I'm pulling for Gillberg. If anyone but Gillberg wins...

0021.png

I'll be one unhappy camper.

Christian Cage's TNA Contract Has Expired

Click

Looks like it's back to the 'E with you Christian.

Side thought:If Vince still had issues with Christian 'retiring', then going to TNA, this would be his new job...

Attachments

• 3388.jpg
    3388.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Re: Christian Cage's TNA Contract Has Expired

I know this is two weeks old but it's one of the latest topics here so I would shed some light

Yes his contract has expired but

Spoiler:
He was the one involved in jeff hardy's hit and run and at the royal rumble possibly is going to cost jeff the title and edge will win it. The plan is for jeff to then win at no mercy in a match for the championship with edge but will turn it down for a grudge match with christian and it will be Triple H who will fight against edge

Re: Christian Cage's TNA Contract Has Expired

^^^ Wrong

He just returned last night to challange Jack Swagger for the ECW title

I can smell a brothers vs brothers match where it will be Edge and Matt vs Jeff and Christian

Andrew "Test" Martin Passes away

World Wrestling Entertainment® has been made aware of the passing of Andrew Martin. The WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Martin family. Mr. Martin was under contract with WWE at various time periods and performed under the name "Test." He last performed for the WWE in February 2007.
Another great superstar passes away, it doesn't matter if you like him or not he still always wanted to entertain the crowd

Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Passes away

4 days from his 34th birthday, tragic. Thanks for entertaining us Test.

Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Passes away

I haven't seen him in a match before. I have only seen him on the Playstation game, Smack Down 2.
I felt sad for it since he is so young to die. Do you know the cause?

Maryse Mickie

I don't know about you cats, but I wanna see Mickie mess Maryse up...smash her face in with a chair and mickie DDT her from the top of a ladder through a table

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Maryse Mickie

really? wow...for a video game loaded with gore and violence...simulated harsh language gets people's goats eh?