The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
So tomorrow, I am going to No Surrender. I work with Angelina Love's uncle and I spoke to her a few times online so since the show is in her hometown, she is getting all of us tickets. I think we'll be in the front row somewhere (I hope, no sure yet because we had to get our names on a list and we pick up the tickets when we get there tomorrow) so it should be eay to pot me (look in the pic thread to see what I look like so you know who to look for. I'll be wearing glasses, which I don't have on in my pictures). I'll post some pics on Monday for you all.

Trish Booty Shake (2.5mb gif)

I made this yesterday from the Tables Ladders and Chairs DVD. So now you all can enjoy it. If you dont know whats going on, Test gives bubba ray a big boot(off screen), when bubba hits the mat and shakes the ring, Trish's bootay starts to jiggle. LOL

trish2.gif

Re: Trish Booty Shake (2.5mb gif)

lol i almost was going to say that a mod is going to lock this but......you are a mod.

good thing i saw that, i would have sounded like an idiot :mrgreen:

Haha, neat gif, man. But in order for it to look less choppy, try a reverse loop. Did you make that with animation shop 3? Looks like it. Or Imagready? At any rate, you captured the moment almost perfectly :mrgreen:

It looks choppy? Looks smooth to me. I used Ulead Gif Animator 5. Its a trial version. :(
By the term "Choppy," I mean the first and last frame transition is a big jump. But that's normal. Not all gifs can be seemlessly looped. You done good, man. That is one GREEEEEEEEEEEAT ASS! Cudos to you. Yeah, I also use Ulead. And mine is also a trial. However, Ulead is a semi-decent animation program. I will show you what I mean by a reverse loop. It can't be done successfully on all gifs, though, dude. Daymn! That's one fine set of gluteus maximus :mrgreen:

2le2q7q.gif

Last edited:

like 2 days. LOL. I only did it to show someone video of the trish booty shake and it was lagging when i tried to record it as a video.

Re: WWE NEWS: Well done Randy

During his match with Triple H at last night's One Night Stand pay-per-view, Randy Orton took a bad fall after being thrown over the top rope. During the broadcast you could hear Orton tell the referee about his injury.

After the match, Orton was immediately taken into a room backstage to be examined. He was then sent to the San Diego Medical hospital to determine the severity of the injury.

Orton was diagnosed with a broken left collarbone. It's unclear how long he'll be out, but don't expect Orton to be wrestling, at least, for a couple months.

wth are you talking about?????????????????

Re: WWE NEWS: Well done Randy

That was a bot. One of the admins took the crap out of his signature instead of just deleting all his posts.

aaahhhh... how could I ever have forgotten about Attitude-Era Trish? oh, for the good ol' days again. I miss her... she developed into a better wrestler than oh, about 99.9% of the women "sports entertainers" today, possibly excepting Mickie James & Beth Phoenix. And of course there's teh B00TY!!

aaahhhh... how could I ever have forgotten about Attitude-Era Trish? oh, for the good ol' days again. I miss her... she developed into a better wrestler than oh, about 99.9% of the women "sports entertainers" today, possibly excepting Mickie James & Beth Phoenix. And of course there's teh B00TY!!

Yeah trish was way hotter when she was a manager of T&A. Near the end of her WWE run she got way thin and didnt look as good. But she might go down as one, if not the best, female wrestler in wwe history.

Yeah trish was way hotter when she was a manager of T&A. Near the end of her WWE run she got way thin and didnt look as good. But she might go down as one, if not the best, female wrestler in wwe history.

Agreed on all fronts, man. Wonder if married life made her gain all that luscious weight back? :mrgreen: