The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: OMG, Chris Jericho signed on the dotted line...

Cena is the worst thing that ever happened to pro wrestling. Chris is a good guy. I remember when he was playing hockey back in the day...lol

Fabulous Moolah passes away

WWE is saddened by the passing of Lillian Ellison, who was known to sports-entertainment fans as Hall of Famer Fabulous Moolah. She passed away last night in Columbia, S.C.
In the world of women’s wrestling, there will always be one irrefutable legend that stands head and shoulders above the rest: The Fabulous Moolah. She was the longest reigning champion in the history of her chosen sport, or any sport for that matter. And with more than 50 years in the business to her credit, she established a legacy that will never be forgotten, making her name synonymous with female wrestling

I am really saddened to see a great wrestler go and she was great even in her later years with may young. A sad day for the wrestling industry

Worst wrestler is Big Daddy V. Him AND his breasts.

Randy is gay? I hate him lol, Cena should have kept the title.

Jericho is back? interesting...

Cena is the worst thing that ever happened to pro wrestling. Chris is a good guy. I remember when he was playing hockey back in the day...lol

thats bullshit! cena is not THAT bad. he may not be the best but dont say hes the worst thing to happen in pro wrestling, cause thats the boogeymans title!

WWE NEWS: Well done Randy

Remember when Randy Orton broke his collarbone at One Night Stand?, they said he'll be out for a while. He's just been cleared to Wrestle JUST,Well On sunday the 10th of april, he was on a motorcycle riding home (without a helmet I may add) and appparntley a car cut in front of him. he swerved, smacked the curb, sent flying. He smacked his head K-Oing him and then he ended up rollling 300 feet down a ditch...he broke his freakin' arm!...again!

DUMBASS
:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

Full story here: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/7841078

Re: WWE NEWS: Well done Randy

Welp, there goes Randy to the shelf for (at least) 3 more months. Sad, his career could've been so much better than what it is now, with the constant mishaps and all.