The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Wrestling Rumours ??

The Donal Trump that's been on the TV recently ain't even the real Donald Trump.

Umm no the Donald Trump that "dropped the money" was the real Donald Trump, the little skit crap wasnt him. And it not like its surprising that Donalds gonna be on Raw, it wouldnt be the first WWF/E show hes done.

whoh! you mean the donald debuting on raw isn't the ovw guy, and he's the real donald actually fighitng vince!?!

whoh! you mean the donald debuting on raw isn't the ovw guy, and he's the real donald actually fighitng vince!?!

I dunno about fighting Vince or whatever but the guy thats gonna be on Raw next week is the real Donald Trump. Its not the first time hes done things with WWF, he was the host of one of the first Wrestlemanias or something like that.

I heard this rumor somewhere; Donald's representative will be mick foley, and vince's will be shane o mac.

Re: Scott Bigelow Passes Away

hmm. that sux balls.
i didnt know about this until just now.
i never really knew him, but that still sux

ECW sucks ass! As for Sabu and RVD, it is not a case of them being too old, it is a case of WWE not letting them use their full potential, eg lots of high flying moves and weapons galore, which the WWE have banned

Thats why i like TNA, the matches are awesome, and it is really entertaining to watch, whereas WWE is stale and predictable at the best of times

speaking about tna, do you watch the wwesucks tnarules rant videos by rvdtito4life on youtube?they're really awesome at exposing the crap WWE is. at least i have taker as champ to look forward to.

What I hate about this rant about which is better TNA and WWE is the ignorant people that go about blasting there mouth, while not even knowing what any of it is about. People say that TNA is better because of there matchs. But different people have different tastes. Some prefer more "Awsome" matchs while some prefer the old matchs and the characters. But me im with WWE Cause it has far more entertainment value and great wrestlers

I only choose WWE because I've never actually seen a PPV or iMpact episode! with no cable, all I get is Smackdown which is satisfying enough at times.

THe 8-man tag on ecw has brung me hope that ecw will return to greatness that it once had. And in case you don't know what 8-man, the burke express to sabu through the table.... NUFF SAID. :pimp: