The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: I Heart Lita

Never seen her before, that I know of, but she looks like the last girl I dated earlier this year. Bodybuilder with bright red hair and big fake boobs. Hmmmm.

Back when I used to watch the show when she was with the Hardys a few years ago she looked great but now she looks like she's made of plastic.

It's sad to see ECW now. I watched it last night again, and it was weak. I was expecting hardcore matches, lots of action and good, fresh wrestlers. I hate to say this, but ECW has NO TALENT WHATSOEVER, with the one exception being CM Punk. Even RVD and Sabu, as entertaining as they were, are getting way too old now.

Re: Wrestling Rumours ??

DX don't appear to be breaking up anytime soon. I don't want them to break up because:

1. DX together are hilarious, even if they are a decade-old act now.

2. Turning HHH back into a heel and HBK into a high-card face who will never win the title is lame and old. I thought it would end after the Bischoff era.

3. HHH/HBK rivalries would be getting too out of date now.

Also, I seriously think that Umaga will lose to John Cena.

I loved Lita too, I thought she was good whether she was face or heel. It's sad that she's gone now. Another tough blow to the Women's division.

I think the WWE definetely needs to boost Victoria, and bring over Trinity to make the division semi-interesting again.

Re: Wrestling Rumours ??

Umm im not to sure they will Grace Saounders. I mean if they do that will probably be next year.

Back when I used to watch the show when she was with the Hardys a few years ago she looked great but now she looks like she's made of plastic.

That's true, she did look good back when she first came along but now she's really let herself go.

ECW sucks ass! As for Sabu and RVD, it is not a case of them being too old, it is a case of WWE not letting them use their full potential, eg lots of high flying moves and weapons galore, which the WWE have banned

Thats why i like TNA, the matches are awesome, and it is really entertaining to watch, whereas WWE is stale and predictable at the best of times

Heyman Sacked!!

From WWE.com:

Distraught by the results of December to Dismember, ECW Representative Paul Heyman appeared to be distant and depressed Monday afternoon at the North Charleston Coliseum hours before an ECW live event.
This condition was further exasperated by Mr McMahon, who decided to send Heyman home. The WWE Chairman cited slumping television ratings and a disgruntled talent roster as causes for Mr. Heyman’s dismissal.

Looks like vince has gotten fed up with heyman already...if ECW didnt suck before, it sure does now. I can see him on TNA in a matter of weeks!

Re: Heyman Sacked!!

Notice how Vince is re-uniting a lot of tag teams again. First DX, then MNM and the Hardy's, now it appears Haas & Benjamin are re-united, to go along with the new tag teams that are Rated RKO, Highlanders, Cryme Tyme, Cade & Murdock, now if only they moved 2, or even 1 of those teams to Smackdown, it would be all good.

TNA still has better tag teams I think, or did till they broke up Styles & Daniels. >.>

Re: Heyman Sacked!!

maybe the old man is running outa ides. smackdown has enough teams- hooliganz, dave and regal(who btw are the best ive seen in a while) bros. of destruction,etc. ecw needs some heat before vince pulls it.