The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
A bit Late !!!

Ok I know this is a bit late but just wanted to tell you all that It has been a year since Eddie died ( 13th) So again my respects go out to him and his family

Re: A bit Late !!!

A year has passed, but yet the WWE stil mention his name at every oppertunity, and are still continuing the Rey Chavo feud. Rather pathetic if you ask me

I hate how they are using his death as a storyline. I'd find that rather disrespectful......

I was never a fan of his and to be honest, I wasn't really torn by his death, just surprised. It is always a terrible thing when someone dies no matter who it is though. I have sympathy for his kids, not his wife. She is just as bad for using his death for ratings. If I were her, I would have never agreed to it and this bullshit about not having money....what a load of garbage. I'm sure Eddie left her some money and the WWE probably gave her cash too.

That's what makes me sick, the fact that people will do things like use the death of someone to further get money. It's pretty sad and tasteless IMO.

They seriously should of late that go a long time ago, how can that lady sleep at night when she is using him just for money or what ever reason. RIP Eddie Guerrero

Re: N.S.W.'s invitation.....

Been done, but only inside the bronx, We're on bronxnet, channel 68 saturdays at 1:30 am
trying to extend to manhattan net as well but we have to over some things before that happens.

Re: I Heart Lita

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE. She couldn't wrestle anymore anyway, never was the same after that neck injury, and I hate the whole buisiness of the Edge/Hardy saga.