The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Cena def. Edge + Hell In A Cell Match

Well hopefully this week's RAW will be the end of the Cena/Edge feud. Sure it had it's moments, but it's starting to get somewhat boring.

It has been going on for a long time now. Edge should just move on.

Edge should still be champ, and cena should have been packed off to smackdown, that way, s/d gets someone who, hate him as i do, will actually make the show better, and also, it would have put an end to this cena/edge feud

Cena sucks as champ, and should never have held it in the first place, never mind regaining it from the R Rated Superstar, who, unlike cena, actually DESERVES the title.

Right....After Edge cheated how many times to keep his belt?

Right....After Edge cheated how many times to keep his belt?
Doesnt matter how many times he cheated...he is the better champ, is a better perormer, gets more reaction from the crowd, and is great on the mic

Oh yeah, hes also the Rated R Superstar:)

And he's great at stealing peoples girls. Which is why Matt Hardy deserved to get released at the time? Edge is lame. So is Cena. I want someone good in the title hunt.

Cena isn't lame, at least he can fight straight and not cheat his way to victory. If someone else besides Cena were to have the title, I would pick Jeff Hardy or Kane....

DX should have the tag-team belt imo.

Cena isn't lame, at least he can fight straight and not cheat his way to victory. If someone else besides Cena were to have the title, I would pick Jeff Hardy or Kane....

DX should have the tag-team belt imo.

Kane would be good, but he's going on leave for 6 months. Jeff Hardy rocks, and if he proves to be stable he could do it. Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, heck even Triple H, but for me at the moment, no more Edge and Cena. Maybe down the track Cena again but he is as stale as a 7-11 donut.

Jeff shouldnt get the title...hes IC champ now anyway, so should be kept at that. As for DX as tag champs, rumours have it that they are to split soon, so i doubt that they will become champs

Re: N.S.W.'s invitation.....

is this more like WWE? like it have ringside?

No can do. I'm far away.

How old are you and pointman?

BTW, Where the picture ofany wrestles?

Yes, and yes

thats okay i post it online as soon as i get the dvd.

22 and 21.

goto myspace.com/nsw and clik on pictures or goto nsw.tvheaven.com/

Re: I Heart Lita

Mickie definately should...she, followed shortly by Victoria, is the most talented Diva in the WWE right now. I think that Trinity and Traci should come over to Raw...as should Kristal