The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Your favourite current wrestling promotion

I have to say WWE on this one 2...it disgusts me how bad some storylines are, and why they make arseholes(cena) champ yet again, but as you said RC, tna is now filled with old guys who were in wwe/f or wcw years and years ago. If i wanted to see that, id get out my video collection and watch the times when they were GOOD! That said, however, they do have some very good wrestlers and storylines, but just cant keep up with the wwe because of the huge monetary advantage the wwe has over it

Re: Cena is The Marine

Yup, it is that goddam anus known as john cena from wwe. Ill watch the movie, but if it disappoints, ill just add it to my list of things which makes me think cena SUCKS!

believe me--it WILL stink. all the explosions are CGI.....boobs. have you guys seen the filming stills? Cena looks like he's on the run with some constapation issues. GOTTA GO--GOTTA GO--GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW! GOTTA GO--GOTTA GO--GOTTA GO!

Re: Your favourite current wrestling promotion

WWE becuase it is the most interesting to me. Some of the other choices are ok, like TNA (sort of), but the WWE has the most action I guess you can say.

LOL same old cena then huh? On another note, whats that new film with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in it, cos iv totally forgot the name of it

LOL same old cena then huh? On another note, whats that new film with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in it, cos iv totally forgot the name of it
Shit, dude. Which one? He's got loads due.

The Rock

Gridiron Gang?

10m.jpg

Yeah, thats the one. I knew it was about some sort of sport, but didnt know which one:lol:

That film looks not too bad, may go see it i think

I want to see the marine, it looks interesting, also most of the explosions arn't CGI. Watch the commercials during RAW.

Apparently John Woo is putting him in the Spy Hunter movie..... :(
I have mixed feelings about this game to movie adaptation. John Woo is a top notch proven director, and I like Dwayne Johnson [in some roles]. But somehow, this movies stinks of something. Or did I just fart after eating Baked Beans? :mrgreen:

Re: bye bye Angle :(

I'd be laughing my ass off right now at that if I didn't have a sore throat. That's f'cking hilarious, Robot Commander :D