The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
OMG how good is that new championship belt...Its wayyyy better than cenas. Also, jeff hardy = fat fcuk

that is all

well he did look a little thicker then he used to be back in 2001. But he wasnt fat, i wish i was as fat as him, LOL. He probably will get back in shape now that he will be wrestling alot more.

Re: I Heart Lita

COME ON WWE CREATIVE WRITING TEAM!
Your actually kidding...right? You think that they can make good storylines about the womans title...hell they made cena champ for ages and ages, u really think ther gona start giving a shit about what people think of the womens title??

Re: I Heart Lita

Mickie James nor Lita should hold it. Trish should, she is a good fighter with good tactics...and she is hot. Mickie James just uses cheap shots. And Lita is just a walking pictoral.

bye bye Angle :(

it's true,it's true.

due to personal reasons Angle has ended his contract with the WWE.
Angle has had multiple neck injurys and they just may have taken their tole on him.

he's held the WWE championship 6 times and numerous other titles and had quite a career.
not to mention I think he had to be the most underrated Athlete when it came to the WWE fans (he's received much praise from alot of us smart marks for both his in ring skills and his ability to really play his character well).

hopefully he'll be back in the Wrestling Biz,although I don't think it'll be any time soon.

V official story here V
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/3230064

Re: bye bye Angle :(

Yea I seen that last night. I could kinda tell that he was losing concentration on matches due to the pain he had. But anyway he was still one hell of a wrestler

Re: bye bye Angle :(

I kind of saw it coming. He just keeps getting injured. Ah well, the whole "you suck" chant was getting lame.

how in the world did that black girl win the diva search? She should have been one of the first 3 to get booted off. uhhgggg. I voted for that girl who came in 2nd.

You got sumptin' against black chicks, Do Ya!? Naw just kiddin, Mostly. The Black Chick is cool as long as she doesn't suck at cuttin promos, or takin her pants off.

Double posting is a sin!! Nah, but you could have used the multi-quote option.

Anyway, RAW was pretty good on monday, the low-down from what I can remember.

John Cena made a deal with Edge, one more match. If he loses he goes to Smackdown, if he wins he stays. Edge then later beat up Cena during his match with Chris Masters, who made his return that night. Edge smashed Cena with a Chair, a Ladder, and then threw him into a Table. He then said the match would be at Unforgiven and it would be a TLC Match, one he has never lost, psht.

Carlito was talking to Trish and told her he found out about her retiring because of Lita on WWE.com and then was kissing her making it a proper good-bye when Orton smashed into them.

Lita fought Mickie James for the Women's Belt and she won, using the ropes. Not much to say about that match.

Orton then fought against Jeff Hardy for the Intercontinental #1 Contenders Match. Hardy won, after Carlito spit apple in Orton's face.

The Highlanders joined Jerry and JR at the table to watch the Tag-Team match against the Spirit Squad (ugh) and Jim Dugan and Eugene. Not 5 minutes into it 2 members of the SS were thrown out and then soon after so were the Highlanders. The match ended when Jim ran into the open Buckle after Kenny (i think) took off the cover. Then Umaga came out and beat the losers some more.

Press conference with Johnny Nitro and Milena regarding Mick Foley. I won't go into detail about it, mostly because it was crap and I can't rememeber. All they did was diss Mick anyway.

Lastly, DX vs. Mystery Oppenents who then turned out to be people fro mtheir Summer Slam match. 3 members from Smackdown, whose names I can't remember (not a big Smackdown fan, sorry) Anyway, that was going good, even a leperchaun came out to lay siege on HBK. DX won, I think, and then came out Big Show. DX was beating him in the head and he couldn't get a hit, and then then did what I think is the biggest mistake from anyone fighting him, they went back to gain momentum from the ropes and he did some chokeslams. Vince came out then, with a lead pipe, the rest is history. DX was left in a bloody mess. Not much more to say.

ECW tonight, Extreme rules match...Sabu vs. Paul Heyman. That should be fun to watch.

LOL that didnt last long, Jericho was voted off the show. That really sucks cos i thought he was better then that stupid Cheech guy. But ohh well.

Re: Wrestling Rumours ??

DX splitting better not be true.

Haha, I actually hope they do. The idea of DX is long been done and over with. They were awesome back in the day but now the WWE seems to want to regurgitate them again and it isn't the same.