The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
i watch smackdown cuz it's all i got(my dad won't ever let me get ppvs) and i only have channels 2 thru 24, so i can't see ecw and raw.

hahaha Batista cops a feel.

28.jpg

RAW tonight, to see what happened at SummerSlam. I don't get the PPV, only RAW, ECW, and Smackdown.

Re: Wrestling Rumours ??

Damn, I wish I could have seen it. Maybe a re-match tonight in 2 hours for me to see :)

A little off topic. umm, can i start a rumor? Umaga will lose to dx together tonight, good enough?

Yeah should be good

Heres the results of Summerslam for anyone who cares:

WWE Champion Edge def. John Cena
D-Generation X def. The McMahons
Batista def. World Heavyweight Champion King Booker (DQ)
Ric Flair def. Mick Foley ("I Quit" Match)
Hulk Hogan def. Randy Orton
ECW World Champion Big Show def. Sabu
Chavo Guerrero def. Rey Mysterio

All in all this was one of the best ppvs ive seen in a good while, apart from the orton match, which was just a joke

The Dx vs McMahons was a good match, worth watching

The ECW match was good, and had a great ending, while the I Quit match was good also, but the ending kinda sucked

Both Edge and King Booker kept the titles, which was a great relief, and chavo beat rey thanks to vicki gurrerro coming in and trying to help rey, but it didnt work.

I dont get the Milena and Foley thing. Now i havent watched WWE in like 3 months. I read Foley quit because flair was going to hit her with a barbwire bat. So whats going on there, is she his manager or something? What was she doing out there?

RAW was shocking last night. Here is a run-down in my perspective.

In the beginning Edge the whining champion was blabbing and then Hardy came out which was awsome. The match between them (held later) was a non title match.

The match would have had Hardy won, but Lita pulled Edge out then Cena came and beat the crap out of edge to the parking lot, then threw him in the river.

Milena backstabbed Foley during the 'Kiss My Ass' club thing and he got 'fired'.

DX had a bit of fun. maybe pushing Vince too hard? Nah, it was funny.

Kane vs. Johnny Nitro for the Intercontinental Championship was terminated thanks to Umage, who then delivered two Samoian Spikes to Kane and possibly ruptered in his neck. He spat up blood and what not.

Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair was stupid IMO. Randy had beaten Flair (Flair was a mess after Sunday night) and then Randy kept on beating on him so the ref changed his mind, afterwards Carlito came and took aim on Orton because of earlier during an interview and whatnot.

So anyways, a good RAW I guess. ECW tonight, championship re-match if you want to see it. Also, RAW will be on Sci-Fi at 9pm EST next Monday.

Any opinions on last night from anyone?

Re: I Heart Lita

Damn Lita got ugly.

I mean compared to how she used to look,damn.
what a change.

I mean I love her outfits but she's not hot anymore.
I remember seeing a post at a message board about her outfits being like that so that you wouldn't pay as much attention to her face hahahahaha.

sorry man but Lita isn't as hot as she used to be.

I realise I'm not one to talk since I think alot of supposedly unatractive women are sexy but seriously,
look at a recent pic of Lita right next to an older picture of Lita around the Essa Rios era and tell me something didn't go wrong somewhere.

I dont really like Lita, maybe i should of named the topic "I heart Litas boobies". Because other then that i agree, she is ugly. haha

I used to like Lita a lot more...like when she fought...and was still hot.

Taking the title away from Mickie James was effing RETARDED! AND THEY DON"T GIVE HER A REMATCH? wtf. Trish will have a bout with her now after tooling on Victoria in a graceless jobber match. COME ON WWE CREATIVE WRITING TEAM!

KiraXX, please resize your sig, it's too big. Thanks.

On topic, Lita is a man.

One of the only reasons I keep the channel on USA when Edge comes on is Lita....and her friends. All her clothing is open in the front too.