The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Snoop ain't got nothing on RVD

Kona said:
no need for that many topics to spam up this board.

people i'am sorry, i didn't know that people already started a topic on this my apologies.

Re: Snoop Ain't Got Nothin' On RVD

lmao. Diddy, what he's gettin' at is you posted the same thread 12 times. I guess the forums were slow or bugged at the time resulting in the extra threads.

Anyway, this topic is kinda dead... Useless post by me!

Re: Snoop Ain't Got Nothin' On RVD

lmao. Diddy, what he's gettin' at is you posted the same thread 12 times. I guess the forums were slow or bugged at the time resulting in the extra threads.

Anyway, this topic is kinda dead... Useless post by me!

I don't know how i did that but again i'am sorry. Again since then both rvd and sabu are
back to their respective positions.

I used to watch ECW once in a while back in the day. WWE was always WAY better but ECW had some good matches.

I'am sorry jade and i know that its your opinion, but that's bullshit. ECW could've crushed WWE if it had the money to do so. They always had the better product until recently. Back when vince funded ECW to be a sucess, it was a force to be reckoned with, but now its nothing more than a jobbing fed for WWE's Lame ass stars like test. TEST.... the lamest wrestler on the planet gets better pop than some ECW's past Champions like Tommy Dreamer and justin Credible, it makes me sick to my stomach. I can't wait till this bastard offspring of a once great fed dies of the Aids related death it deserves! No offense to those who still love ecw of course.

P.S. Where is the smily box.

I thought it was average except for the edge vs carlito match, which rocked...carlitos corkskrew was amazing, and the cena interference bit was also good. The rest was pretty lame, even the DX skit wasnt up to much....

how in the world did that black girl win the diva search? She should have been one of the first 3 to get booted off. uhhgggg. I voted for that girl who came in 2nd.

Wrestling Rumours ??

So have any rumours that you have heard that you think are worth posting then do it here. I don't have any at the moment but as soon as I do I will post it

Re: Wrestling Rumours ??

Ive heard that both cena and batista may become champs at summerslam. Also, dx are rumoured to be splitting around survivor series. Hope none of them are true, but they may be *sigh*

Re: Wrestling Rumours ??

well in the september WWE magazine, Michaels said DX would not stay around long, it was more like a "one last stand" kind of thing

well you know most of the finalists are going to get contracts anyway.
thats how it always happens. with the diva search and tough enough

did anyone watch the finlay vs lashley match? THAT WAS SO FUNNY! The chair part. Whew! I laughed my ass off! My favorite was when lashley threw the chair at finlay from inside the ring to outside. that was so funny.

I missed Smackdown to watch Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector and The Benchwarmers. I can't wait for RAW, Jeff Hardy comes on Monday.