The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Notice how it seems like every single Samoan wrestler is somehow related to The Rock? I LOL'd about that.

Ha, nice change in avatars TPO, i hate that guy though.

And I thought the Hulk was back on RAW, or was that just a one night thing?

Nah hulk is unfortunately back, yet another scrape of the barrel by the wwe. They should just let him go, instead of bringing him back again and again and again

Btw thanks dude, i love estrada, i think hes hilarious

Oh and jade, ive never really noticed that, but then, i dont pay much attention....is umaga also in that group of rocks relatives??

Wow he's right (spoilers maybe)

Anyone saw the Vito vs Brooklyn Brawler match? If you listen to JBL, he might be right. Wearing a dress isn't normal...what Vito did to win was wrong.

Jeff Hardy RETURNING

Yes straight from wwe.com they have said that they have signed jeff back up and that he is looking forward to wrestling again. Oh and BTW he was my favourite wrestler and still is. ( Dam i think i broke most of my sofa's by doing swanton bombs on them when i was 7).

Any comments welcome

Re: Jeff Hardy RETURNING

now i wish i had cable, i used to really like him.... he used to inspire me. Now i dont have cable and cant watch it :(

Yeah, its been rumoured he was coming back for months..now its official. Hopefully the wwe will see sense and team him up with matt again, and bring back the tlc match:biggrin:. Although, knowing the wwe's lack of keeping a good storyline going, this probably will not happen:(

yeah, but think of it like this.
a lot have divas have been switching to smackdown, I'm sure they could switch jeff over to it (not saying he's a diva lol)
they brought back DX and it made the ratings go up,
this could work wonders for improving smackdown from the crap that it is now