The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Omfg.........

dude, put my name on there so i got somethin to live for pleeease.
lol j/k but i'll bring back pika hat if u do!!
lol XD have fun bring back pics

Re: Extreme?

Kona said:
Yeah, Ric is really old and shouldn't even be wrestling. I guess 'washed-up' works here.
Yes it does, lol, and mick is just a glorified stuntman anyway...get rid of themmmmm!!!:_evil: ...also, get rid of a few other idiots in thr process, namely the bogeyman, fat henry, and others

Re: Omfg.........

pyro scorpion said:
oops! sorry, correcting.
:lol: why thankyou:)

Saturday Night Main Event looks as tho it will be awesome...some of the matches rock, but as per, some suck...great that its all 3 brands and not just smackdown, coz smackdown really blows

Undertaker V. Big Show for the ECW Championship

I would honestly be excited about this match if it wasn't for the blatant obviousness of a Khali attack on Undertaker right before he wins. What are your thoughts on this fight?

Re: Undertaker V. Big Show for the ECW Championship

why do they keep having Big Show fight WWE wrestlers for the ECW championship? What ever happened to Dreamer, Sandman, Sabu, and the rest of the ECW wrestlers. Isnt this a ECW show?????

It is supposed to be, but only good fighters that could beat Big Show are The Sandman and Sabu maybe.

well if it was ECW rules it wouldnt be that far fetched for anyone in ECW to beat bigshow....just slam a chair over his head 20 times. Plus some of the ECW wrestlers are good, but WWE makes them look like jobbers... like Justin Credible for example. Then Vince turns around and makes his WWE/ECW wrestlers look great compared to the rest of the ECW wrestlers.

Yeah, well, it is Vince. I just want someone not from ECW taking the ECW Title, no matter who it is. I agree though, some of the ECW wrestlers are good.