The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Sandman vs a corpulent male stripper

they should put more of their creative team out there like the stripper, its probably the best thing they can do.

Re: DX Reformation?!?!?!?!?

Allergic to parties? lol it might work.

As for DX....Monday on Raw will rock!

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
I'm glad they're back on RAW. I really need some chaos in the show. If the rest of the original members aren't able to get back to wrestling, who do y'all think will be the new members of DX?
Theres a lot of talk about it being Jonny Nitro. Ive also heard some interesting thoughts about it being shane Mcmahon for a swerve angle.

I think Shane Mcmahon is fantastic, but im not sure about putting him in DX even if it is a good twist. I think the 3rd member(if there is one) will be a young up and comer that the game and HBK can take under their wing.

two questions

1. if the Extremist CW anderson is named Chris Wright, is he related to Marty Wright, the boogeyman?

2.they got RAW magazine...they got SMACKDOWN! magazine...and even the new WWE magazine...why no ECW magazine?

Re: Sandman vs a corpulent male stripper

Just let ECW go it alone, get rid of all the shite from it, get rid of all the wwe hacks in the crowd, bring back the ONS fans, let heyman make the matches, get more kelly, and for fuck sake, lets get EXTREME!!!!! coz atm it sucks, and if it continues, i for one will not be watching it

Hope its not shane, coz its funny seeing him and vince get embarrased every week:lol:

Talking of other angles, i think the new member should be kenny from the spirit squad..that would be a good twist, and would also get it up mcmahon!!:lol:

Re: two questions

1. For his own sake i hope not, because the boogeyman is a talentless asswipe, and it would be an embarresment being related to him

2. Coz that would be too good an idea, and wwe never take on good ideas(dx excepted)

The Phenomenal One said:
1. For his own sake i hope not, because the boogeyman is a talentless asswipe, and it would be an embarresment being related to him

2. Coz that would be too good an idea, and wwe never take on good ideas(dx excepted)
i guess your right, but iwouldn't call someone with an undefeated streak since 2005 "talentless".....

okay mibi ur right, but cum on, what the wwe have done to him makes him look like a rite dick, and doesnt let him show his full potential, and because i havnt seen it, i said talentless..maybe the rong choice of word..mibi i should of said he is an asswipe wish a shite gimmic

Actually he is completely talentless. an undefeated streak means nothing. The wwe decide who wins matches, even if it is a nobody like marty wright.

Van Dam & Sabu The Pot Heads!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!! just seen this on wwe.com

WWE investigating Rob Van Dam and Sabu charges
By Ed Williams III
July 3, 2006

In the wake of being faced with five violations, including drug possession, by the Ohio State Highway Patrol, WWE.com reports that Rob Van Dam and Sabu arrived at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia at 1:30 p.m. today and immediately went into a meeting with Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis.

Following the meeting, Mr. Laurinaitis told WWE.com that Rob Van Dam and Sabu will be eligible to compete tonight on RAW and tomorrow night at ECW on Sci Fi while an ongoing investigation is being conducted by World Wrestling Entertainment. The two men will be appearing in court Thursday morning at Ironton Municipal Court.

According to the Ironton Tribune, Rob Van Dam and Sabu were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock, Ohio at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday night. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the Ohio State Police, as reported by the Ironton Tribune, Van Dam was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found RVD in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Sabu was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

Theres the link if u dont believe me...... http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/rvdsabucharges

Also, i found this hilarious, yet appropriate picture for this thread

Also ECW has had 3 shows, 4 including the one tonight, you cant say they arent gonna have an ECW magazine in the future. And the Boogeyman is talentless, he is not a wrestler and couldnt wrestle if his life depended on it. And like has been said just cuz you have an undeafeted streak doesnt mean shit considering the outcome of the matches are not real but predetermined.

Re: Van Dam & Sabu The Pot Heads!!!!!!

I think RVD is heading for a suspension, coz he lost the wwe title last nite on raw in an unplanned match, and i have a feeling he will lose the ecw title 2nite aswell, probs to angle