The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Lillian KO'd!

god that was hilarious...almost as hilarious as vinnie gettin pedigreed with his trousers at his ankles...great skit where hhh switched the water aswell...unusally good for wwe's standards

The Phenomenal One said:
god that was hilarious...almost as hilarious as vinnie gettin pedigreed with his trousers at his ankles...great skit where hhh switched the water aswell...unusally good for wwe's standards
yip, thats the king of kings at his very best as usual ;)

The Immortal King said:
yip, thats the king of kings at his very best as usual ;)

But that skit was so obvious, and so overplayed. I mean, HHH does not DRINK the water coming to the ring... he puts it in his mouth, waits, and spits it out going in. Bah. Did anyone see the water lable? I think it was Aquafina :p. Somebody paid a lot for some subliminal advertising :D.

Kosta said:
But that skit was so obvious, and so overplayed. I mean, HHH does not DRINK the water coming to the ring... he puts it in his mouth, waits, and spits it out going in. Bah.
WHAT!!!! im definately not one to defend the wwe and its decisions/storylines/other pish on a regular basis, but, i give credit where credits due, and in this case, that skit rocked!!!!

am i....

the only Randy Orton fan here? The only reason I like him because his style and music and moves. Its funny when he RKO'd Angle on RAW, 2 days ago.

Re: am i....

i think hes a good wrestler, and extremely hilarious cuz he dumps in peoples bags lmao, but hes an idiot, and really should grow up, for his own sake

Re: am i....

He's good in the ring although i wish he'd stop doing so many damn rest holds, i'm seriously begining to think the chin lock is his finisher instead of the RKO now.

ECW One Night Stand II

Hope this years is as good as last years was....my predictions are
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam - RVD, but on Raw Vince will say Cena is still the WWE Champion because it wasn't at a sanctioned WWE event, however RVD will make himself the new ECW Champion.
World Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu - Rey
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton - Angle
Mick Foley & Edge vs. Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer - Funk & Dreamer
Tazz vs. Jerry Lawler - Tazz

I thought there would have been more matches than that, and lots more ecw guys, like sandman, big show now that hes in ecw, and all the old guys like tajiri, super crazy etc, but ohwell

Re: ECW One Night Stand II

Edge and Foley better beat dreamer and drunk. Being the co-holders of the hardcore title prepares them for anything ecw can throw at them. So i say Edge and Foley will teach the so called ecw legends a thing or two about hardcore ;)

Re: Smackdown thread

YYYEEESSSS!!!!!!!!! Mr Kennedy has made his long awaited return to Smackdown. The show has been losing its touch recently, so a huge star returning is a well needed boost, especially someone as great as kennedy. With any luck he'll win the WH title soon.

.................KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the skit did rule and was funny at the same time. When Lillian was knocked off the apron, I thought is was an accident; I mean, it probably was but, damn, I don't think that was supposed to happen.

RIPLIUKANG said:
Yes, the skit did rule and was funny at the same time. When Lillian was knocked off the apron, I thought is was an accident; I mean, it probably was but, damn, I don't think that was supposed to happen.
No it wasnt supposed to happen, it was an accident, but it was as funny as hell tho :lol::lol::lol:

Re: ECW One Night Stand II

My two cents!

Edge/Foley vs Dreamer/Funk: I smell a Lita/Beulah run-in. And it stinks. But Edge/Foley will win. I think.

Cena vs RVD: The finish will be disputed. They want to avoid making the finish obvious.

Tazz vs Lawler: This will be a squash match. Tazz will lock a choke/tazzmission and Lawler will tap.

Angle vs Orton: Angle will win. Since either way will promote WWE, might as well promote ECW a little by making one of their star win.

Rey vs Sabu: Hard to say since I never really watched Sabu but since they have planned for Mark Henry winning Rey's belt, I'll say Rey Mysterio might win.

Re: Smackdown thread

yeah i missed him. i also missed smackdown. heritage night for my school. anyways, i always hear/see people saying that smackdown is going down the drain. it might be possible. OK. How it is possible you ask? Take a look at the roster in WWE.com. RAW has 52 superstars. While SmackDown! has......46. SD! needs 6 more people. P.S. I counted Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold and stuff. Boy, what are they gonna do to Steven Richards.

Caution Spoiler For Wwe Title Inside!

Ok since they advertised for Raw on the 24th I'm going to post it up and ruin your lives.

Edge is going to beat RVD at Vengance and on the 24th he is going to face Cena for the WWE Title in a street fight.

There, YOU HAPPY!