The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Re: Rey Mysterio: Charity Case or Deserving Champion?

I agree with satinsoven on the fact that Khali being hired on WWE was a BIG mistake.

Newsflash for me with MNM, I didn't even know that one of 'em was fired. And JBL's gone, he was a overconfided b*****d anyway.

I myself haven't an opinion with Rey, but I do think that he deserves it as much as everyone else in WWE. Meaning, if they want it, they have to fight to get it from the current champ. If they do, fine so be it. If not, try again later.

Re: A Pirate WTF?

Yeah he's injured so he'll be away for a while & when he returns it will be without the Pirate gimmick! ;)

Last edited:

I really hope he drops the stupid pirate gimmick. He's a great technical wrestler but with such a gimmick, he's doomed to fail. It's disappointing that he fell victim to the big brown ugly texan yeti....and to quote the mighty Xiahou Dun: 'Just another victim!'

Re: ECW ECW ECW

It's still funny, no matter the author. Randy Orton is full of crap, we all know that, but he's amazing in the ring. If only he didn't have such a crappy behavior....

That Yeti is going to be the World Champion soon!

Mark Henry is great for a big guy. I'm not the only one who thinks so, otherwise they wouldn't be pushing him as they have been.

Khali on the other hand is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen! Yes even worse than Giant Gonzales.

I'll have to admit that Henry is better than Khali but he still isn't much. He was better in his earlier days.

that yeti is one fat mo fucka, and yes, we no hes gonna become champ, but dont rub it in..hes an ass, and should be nowere near the title. Khali, should be in the zoo, never mind the wwe, and is it just me, or does he have one extremely large......chin

Thats poor about burchill tho, because the crowd seemed to quite like his gimmic, and i found it hilarious, but now theyv even taken away the fun of that....shame on you wwe:(

Yeah, why the hell would the WWE give us this hilarious gimmick, then frickin take it away after people starte liking it?

Kosta said:
Yeah, why the hell would the WWE give us this hilarious gimmick, then frickin take it away after people starte liking it?

Because that's what WWE does. Because they can. Because they want to.

They make the wrestlers look bad even if they're good wrestlers and can be, but have to hold back what they can do. I hate that.

Image said:
They make the wrestlers look bad even if they're good wrestlers and can be, but have to hold back what they can do. I hate that.
eg burchill, altho i was starting to like him as a pirate;), and then they give people who cannot wrestle worth a fuck, eg cena, a title!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Judgement Day 2006

Looks like i was right about orton returning early. He came back on raw last night to start up a feud with angle. It will now be angle v orton at ecw ONS.

Lillian KO'd!

Did everyone see it? Haas totally wiped her out when he ran off the ropes during his entrance!

Funny stuff!

Oh & Beth Pheonix broke her own jaw during Victorias roll up.

Re: Lillian KO'd!

I seen it. half way through raw lilian had to get led away cause she was hurt.
This is a great oppurtunity for Haas though. Orton has the legend killer gimmick, Haas can be "the ring announcer killer" :D

holy shit that was one of the funniest things ive seen on wwe for a while...nearly as funny as the fake kanes atrocious perm last week lmao

I was watching Raw, but was on my laptop when that Lilian accident happened. I heard laughs and such like something happened. When I looked up, Hass looked like he messed up or something coming into the ring. I wasn't sure what happened until they mentioned later on. Yes that fake Kane's hair was atrocious lol.