The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
losing christian to tna
kanes may 19th bollocks
anything to do with male cheerleaders or pirates
employing the boogeyman
i think were getting the point here.........

How unpredictable....
*SPOILERS*

RAW's pick is Rob Van Damn. Smackdown! is Kurt Angle! Kurt Angle in ECW? There goes Smackdown! starpower.
*END SPOILER*

Well nitro and melina showed up on raw this week despite rumours that their suspension was real. nitro jobbed to cena on his debut(what a surprise :roll: ) but he looked quite good. I love the breakdance leg drop move he does. wonder if he'll go far, or end up wrestling on heat every week. only time will tell.

And what about Kane's angle? And the fake Kane that opposed him. He was bigger than the actual Kane! But the wig was absolutely ridiculous. I believe this is setting up for Kane's transformation back to his old self back in 1998.

Re: Raw thread

You could be right. The guy playing the fake kane is someone WWE signed from DSW called "freakin deacon".
The hair/wig was appauling, and he botched up the chokeslam.

Totally. It was so blatently obvious that the "phony Kane" wasn't even the old looking one. It was simply atrocious. However, if this leads us to masked kane, I will officially make it a priority to watch RAW everynight, and will regain all my respect for Senior McMahon.

Drew Hankinson really messed up on RAW. His Kane had many flaws.

-Didn't walk properly
-In-ring was wrong
-Wig was just awful
-Chokeslam was botched

He needs to train at being Kane. Seriously, if he wants to make it believable. And I'd love to have the mask back, the good 'ol Kane.

Re: ECW ECW ECW

I totally forgot about that. THAT was pathetic. Old Kane only had one sleeve, one more thing to add to the Fake Kane disappointement list. Very unrealistic.

Last edited:
Re: Judgement Day 2006

Y2J wont come back anytime in the near future...he left the wwe at his own accord, to concentrate on other things, eg fozzy, whereas randy was suspended by the wwe, and so is still under contract...for the time being