The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Thing is, Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer will have power over everything in ECW even tho Vince COULD force them to do something like turning New Jack into a retarded pirate or oh-so-manly cheeleader LOL

randy is a good wrestler, and is badly needed on s/d atm, but inappropriate behavior like that needs to be punished so......

Also, i totally agree, that if it was someone with less influence than randy, they would have been booted straight away

Faithful said:
Thing is, Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer will have power over everything in ECW even tho Vince COULD force them to do something like turning New Jack into a retarded pirate or oh-so-manly cheeleader LOL
lmao...if heyman and dreamer are actually kinda calling the shots, then things are looking better....the way i thot, was that vince would rule over ecw, and make all the decisions, a la wwe, and just have heyman there basically for show, but if heyman & dreamer are being given a say in what happens then that is a major plus

Shitting in bags and dominating/harassing/abusing womens is not a behavior for a professional wrestler. He needs to do some growing up before returning to the ring full-time. And that's coming out of the mouth of a 17 years old.

The fact that the WWE also had problems with Bob Orton doesn't help either. But they're a big part of the federation so they put their tolerance level to the extreme for the sake of Smackdown!.

As for the June 12th thing, I'm not sure. It could be possible but probably on probation.

Various sources say that Heyman and Dreamer will be in charge of the brand which is a big, big, needed plus. Heyman is probably the single-best booker ever so as long as Vince doesn't get his nose in too much and book stuff like Cena vs RVD at ONS, everything should go smoothly.

Then again, things change and the bookers might change also.

^^^^^^LMAO!

I don't think one's behavior can be cured...or fixed...in such a small amount of time. He's been acting that way for a long time; 'I wrestle for the poon' would be one of the 'that should have never made it to the net' quote from Randy. Behold.

CAN I JUST SAY THAT THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!!!!

I hope to god that vince lets heyman get on with it, becoz i wood hate to see ecw go down the pan again, and that is what i fear will happen if vince gets near it

Faithful said:
^^^^^^LMAO!

I don't think one's behavior can be cured...or fixed...in such a small amount of time. He's been acting that way for a long time; 'I wrestle for the poon' would be one of the 'that should have never made it to the net' quote from Randy. Behold.

I never heard about that one :cry: :cry:

Vince is like a disease. If you stay away from it, you won't catch it but if you hang around potential bearer of the disease(kissass), you will most likely catch it.

ECW should remain just that, ECW. Ran by Heyman under the WWE banner and since WWE is a major brand of wrestling, ECW has good chances of being successful especially if they promote it during RAW and Smackdown!.

Those who know usually keep it for themselves. A leak happened and it made its way on the net. Just don't spread it too far -.-

Faithful said:
ECW should remain just that, ECW. Ran by Heyman under the WWE banner and since WWE is a major brand of wrestling, ECW has good chances of being successful especially if they promote it during RAW and Smackdown!.
100% agreement, but if they dont doo that, i can see it going down like the titanic

Randy needs to drop the immature crap and become the next legend in the WWE or on his tomb we will read:

Here lies Randy Orton
He was a legend
He will always be a legend
He was full of crap

Doing otherwise than massive promotion would be just plain stupid and I can't see anyone else who could do a decent job other then Heyman. The guy is a freakin genius and that's universally accepted.

Then again, WWE is known for taking stupid decisions.

Hiring Khali and Henry for a second.
Firing The Dudleyz for a third.
Toning down the Cruiserweights for a fourth.
Destroying the tag team divions for a fifth.

The list goes on and on and on.