The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Styles will never hopefully take the step down of joining the wwe, and being turned into a pirate, so that ^^^^ will never happen....and anyways, it would be styles clash, 1,2,3...hhh would have no chance :lol: :wink:

heres what would really happen.

hhh midkicks styles. goes for a clash, then realises its one of the worst finishers around, so instead hits him with a pedigree the greatest finisher ever. hhh goes up top and delivers the spiral tap, aj's better finisher and gets the 1,2,3. hhh then pulls a sledgehammer from under the ring and smashes aj's face in. AJ styles..... .....GAME OVER!!! :twisted:

The Immortal King said:
heres what would really happen.

hhh midkicks styles. goes for a clash, then realises its one of the worst finishers around, so instead hits him with a pedigree the greatest finisher ever. hhh goes up top and delivers the spiral tap, aj's better finisher and gets the 1,2,3. hhh then pulls a sledgehammer from under the ring and smashes aj's face in. AJ styles..... .....GAME OVER!!! :twisted:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: no more aj :cry: :cry: but then the great khali would come out and.....oh forget it=P

To the people who think Waltman (( X-Pac )) can get back, since he can never get off drugs soon. He was cool to though!

I think it would be a good idea for DX to fight SS and Vince and Shane thing because Shawn needs help from someone since they won't let him beat the crap out of everyone with one adrenaline rush like Wrestlemania again. So why not bring in Triple H?

ECW ECW ECW

I just found out that it's back! I can't wait to see it. if my understanding is correct, it'l be just like raw and sd, another extension.

Perhaps. The latest news say it'll be on the SCI-FI channel and will be led by Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer. It's futur is hard to predict; Heyman is a great booker but I'm not sure if it'll be the same as the classic ECW.

I'm in Canada and they have yet to sign a deal with a channel so I might not be able to watch it *sigh*

Its been common knowledge for some time that ecw is being brought back...check the other threads for lotsa ecw comments...and if mcmahon has anything to do with it, itl be turned into a laughing stock a la wwe at the moment, but if heyman gets to do what he wants with it...then bring on E C FU*KING W!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they can have a Livecast of it because I don't have SciFi channel; it was taken away when my cable company switched stations around last year.

The Phenomenal One said:
The Immortal King said:
i think the reason henry won and jibble didn't, is coz ive heard rumours rey will drop the title to henry and jibble wants a move to raw cause he is retiring soon and wants to work with a few raw superstars.(just rumours right now)

thats smackdown losing yet another one of its title contenders....that show is going down faster than a plate of fat henrys cheeseburgers :lol:

If you talk about people deserving the title, then they should strap it across the waist of mr kennedy as soon as he returns. then we can have a champion we can all be proud of.

If jbl does go, then kennedy will be up there, cuz he will be like the 3rd best wrestler on there, behind angle of course, and also taker
Well, looks like the rumours might be right. Jibble has just dropped the U.S title to lashley, and he lost the main event to mysterio where the stipulation was if he lost he has to quit smackdown. Fare well :cry:

exactly! hiring khali was the worst decision wwe ever made, apart from firing mercury(or was it nitro?).the man makes the boringest matchees ive seen. hell, th best matches inwwwe are with classic superstars that put on a many minute show for the crowd.