The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao

Darth Sadistic said:
Seriously though have you seen how much muscle Angle has lost since WWE brought in the new drug policy? :shock:

I didnt no they had brought anything like that in....awell that means scott steiner will never be back in wwe then

And while we're on the subject of angle....BRING BACK GOOFY KURT!!!!...i miss him :cry:

speaking of wrestlers that have lost their muscle, take a look at the state of the rock in this pic! :shock:

....and before any smartass says it, yes thats him on the left :roll:

Darth Sadistic said:
They may put him in ECW as one of the new talents.

I wouldn't object to that.

If hes good enough, put him in....also by putting him in ecw, there will be less chance of him becoming a pirate=P :lol:....hopefully :roll:

Darth Sadistic said:
Plus you should get used to supporting England, because we're the closest you Scots have got to a team in the World Cup! :wink:

no matter how long it takes for scotland to get to another world cup, i will never support england

Official supporter of paraguay, sweden and trinidad and tobago!!!! :lol:

Well, no reunion this week. Damn WWE, the aluusion to a reunion is killing the audience with suspense. The crowd wanted them to reunite, hell even I wanted them to reunite tonight, but the writing staff feels that they need to drag out the storyline and suspense even more. This doesn't make much sense on WWE's part.

RIPLIUKANG said:
Well, no reunion this week. Damn WWE, the aluusion to a reunion is killing the audience with suspense. The crowd wanted them to reunite, hell even I wanted them to reunite tonight, but the writing staff feels that they need to drag out the storyline and suspense even more. This doesn't make much sense on WWE's part.

Gee all you have to do is watch the spoilers and it says when they are going to reunite and that is Vengeance. So there really is no suspense or anything unless you just wanna ignore whats there.

^ but what would make sense is for them to reunite before Vengeance and have some semblence of a storyline with the Spirit Squad going in to Vengeance.

RIPLIUKANG said:
^ but what would make sense is for them to reunite before Vengeance and have some semblence of a storyline with the Spirit Squad going in to Vengeance.
Thing is tho, the wwe writers wouldnt no a good storyline if it slapped them in the face nowadays

What i think the wwe should doo is get the fans to write in to them with their ideas on how things should go, and then the best ideas should be used. This way, there will always be surprises, and shit storylines like this may 19th crap with kane would never have happened, because things like that are just making a mockery of the wwe, and dragging it down so much from the glory days of the rock, austin, bret hart etc