The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Darth Sadistic said:
The only man that should be teamed with Edge is Christian.

Now that would totally reek of awesomeness! 8)

Yeahhh!!!! :D :D Then bring back the dudleys, and the hardys, and then get some tables an ladders and chairs!!!!! now that would rock!!!!! wont happen tho :cry:

The Immortal King said:
if that fails join christian back up with jericho

Nah....E & C, but bring jericho back :D , coz he should never eeeevvvvvveeerrrrr have went in the 1st place

The Immortal King said:
i think the reason henry won and jibble didn't, is coz ive heard rumours rey will drop the title to henry and jibble wants a move to raw cause he is retiring soon and wants to work with a few raw superstars.(just rumours right now)

thats smackdown losing yet another one of its title contenders....that show is going down faster than a plate of fat henrys cheeseburgers :lol:

If you talk about people deserving the title, then they should strap it across the waist of mr kennedy as soon as he returns. then we can have a champion we can all be proud of.

If jbl does go, then kennedy will be up there, cuz he will be like the 3rd best wrestler on there, behind angle of course, and also taker

Darth Sadistic said:
C M Punk just defended the OVW Championship successfully against Ken Kennedy the other night.

Now this tells you two things. First that Kennedy will be back soon.

Secondly C M Punk > Kennedy & everyone else!

:D
Firstly, kennedy cuming back is a welcome boost for s/d, because it sucks so much atm, and he is less of a jobber than henry or khali, so will hopefully boost the title picture, even if he doesnt really deserve it
Secondly, Ive never seen CM Punk wrestle ever, so i cant comment on him atall.

The Immortal King said:
OVW has a championship!? :shock: :lol: :lol:
LMAO!!!! good one :lol:

Darth Sadistic said:
C M Punk is on his way. Prepare for the WWE to go straight edge! :wink:

P.S. They'd better not turn him into a f$#king Pirate!
They probs will.....you no what there like :cry:

Keep checking youtube.com for it.

They only have the first 10 mins at the moment but I have seen the full onr on there. If I find it I'll post it. :wink:

Darth Sadistic said:
Yes it looks like someone out there is listening to me........Mark Henry for World Champion! 8)

Whos listening?? No-one actually likes henry, and plus u missed his match out of ur * ratings thing....personally i would give it 0, cuz fat henry winnin is a dam disgrace

Mark Henry for fatman of the year award :wink:

Darth Sadistic said:
Which ever way you look at it Mark Henry is the best choice for World Champion right now! :wink:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Are you forgetting about one olympic hero, and one wrestling god??????...and also one old fart, but taker still deserves it more than henry

The Immortal King said:
Darth Sadistic said:
Seriously though have you seen how much muscle Angle has lost since WWE brought in the new drug policy? :shock:
that doesent take away his in-ring skills though
Didn't say that it did, but it is quite a shocking difference.

Rob Conway is the same. :shock:

This either prove that some wrestlers are lazy and like the easy way out or simply that they've become lazy. Either way, there is nothing we can do about it. Besides, who cares about Conway? Squash matches are pretty much his speciality rightnow.

155.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: