The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Darth Sadistic said:
The only man that should be teamed with Edge is Christian.

Now that would totally reek of awesomeness! 8)
it sure would. if that fails join christian back up with jericho, that would be great and it would also leave edge with foley. :wink:

I'd love to see Edge & Christian as a team once again. The last time I saw a decent Con-Chair-To goes back to the Attitude era.

As far as Edge and Mick are concerned, I love it. Former nemesis and yet they team together in the name of Hardcore. It's creepy considering that ECW is coming back....I don't think Vince would do the mistake of sending both to ECW but who knows?

Vengeance_320x438.gif

VIDEO
http://media.putfile.com/DX-Promo-For-Vengence-2006

Darth Sadistic said:
X-Pac apparently signed a contract with AAA Mexico last week. If this is true it is highly unlikely that he will return to the WWE.

He's less reliable than Jeff Hardy, and thats saying something!

Quite frankly I dont care for X-Pac coming back, I never liked him. But I would love it if Road Dogg and Billy Gunn came back.

^ But unfortunately they are under TNA contract. Oh well, this is just WWE shooting itself in the foot for losing all the good old guys to TNA.

foley could never be in DX. you would know that if you watched WWE a long time ago.
If DX were to reform, that would be one of the most happiest days of my life. DX was like, the one reason i watched wrestling. Its just not the same anymore.
I will be pissed OFF to no end if they get new members in DX. like, carlito or the "Miz". Billy Gunn, Road dogg jesse james, X-pac, Chyna or Steph, and HHH is all i need. Michaels optional.
I had a dream they came back. It was the best dream I've ever had.
It was all the old members, and they came out, awesome entrance, not like their old one, but same music, it was all pitch black in the arena, and then from the titantron a big pyro green X came then it was black and green lights flashing, and they all came out, went to the ring, did the suck it pyro thing, and then started making fun of the Kane-May 19 Thing.
Then Kane came out and got jumped by DX and then Taker and Gangrel Came out for some reason and it was just awesome. they were all beating the hell out of each other, then i woke up.

Judgement Day 2006

Ive never in my life seen a ppv start so brightly, then turn into so much shit as much as this one :x

RESULTS

London and Kendrick win the tag titles off of MNM. Melina blames mercury, slaps him then her and nitro attack him and it turns into a huge fight.(an mnm split is quite surprising, didnt expect it)

Jillian beats melina. melina and nitro then piss teddy long off and he fires them both. (rumours are that they go to raw, and mercury stays a singles wrestler)

benoit beats finlay. crossface.

helms beats supercrazy and defends CW title

booker beats lashley and becomes king of the ring :D oh hell yeah! all hail king booker!!!(still not as good as the king of kings of course :wink: )

mark henry beats angle via count out, yes thats right count out!! :roll:

make sure you're sitting down for this one. Khalli beats taker by, get this, a stomp to the head and then pins him by putting his foot on his chest!! :shock:

Rey beats Jibble cleanly with a frog splash and retains title. No kane run in and no chavo heel turn as many expected.

All in all one of the worst ppvs ever!!! :x

What a disaster. Seriously. Khali beating Undertaker and Henry beating Angle is the worst thing ever. Those brutes have got to go.

One word to descrive this PPV is 'Meh'. TNA's Sacrifice was 10 times better.

The 7th Number said:
why in the hell would kane make a run in on the rey vs jbl match?
Didn't you see smackdown?
he came in and destroyed rey and chokeslammed Jibble because of the whole "May 19th" thing, so many thought he would be involved in the match. He wasn't.

I enjoyed everything about Judgement Day with the exception of the Taker vs Khalli.

MNM vs Kendrick & London ****

Finlay vs Benoit ****

Jillian vs Melina ***1/2 (for a womens match it was good)

Helms vs Super Crazy **1/2

Booker vs Lashley *** (I marked for the Booker T win!)

Undertaker vs Khalli 0 (nothing, truly awful)

Rey vs JBL ***1/2

If I may borrow your star system, DS, This is how I thought the PPV went

MNM vs Kendrick & London *** (good to see belts off MNM)

Finlay vs Benoit ****

Jillian vs Melina ** (IMO just a filler match)

Helms vs Super Crazy **1/2

Booker vs Lashley *** (I wanted Lashley to win, but oh well)

Undertaker vs Khalli 0 (nothing, truly awful) (I agree)

Rey vs JBL ** (Damn it, Rey, drop the title!)

Darth Sadistic said:
^ Plus they truly hate HHH!

How cum???

~Sub-Zero~ said:
I will be pissed OFF to no end if they get new members in DX. like, carlito or the "Miz". Billy Gunn, Road dogg jesse james, X-pac, Chyna or Steph, and HHH is all i need. Michaels optional.

I agree totally with that except for the michaels bit...ya need hbk :)...and that was one weird-ass dream....would be amazin if it happened thou

Faithful said:
What a disaster. Seriously. Khali beating Undertaker and Henry beating Angle is the worst thing ever. Those brutes have got to go.

One word to descrive this PPV is 'Meh'. TNA's Sacrifice was 10 times better.

Another word 'shite' Fire the scriptwriters NOW They have clearly shown now that they do not have a fuking clue what the hell they are doing

Fair enough making khali win...but not the way he did....that was a shocker Also fat henry beating angle...by countout..WHAT THE HELL??? And why didnt jbl win the title..rey has run his course as champ for now...give it back to jbl.....hes the most deserving of it right now, apart from angle

One good storyline, mnm splitting up...shite coz i liked them as a team, but it came as a total surprise that one

Overall this was one of the worst ppvs in a long while, and i feel sorry for the ppl who actually paid to watch it, cuz it sucked ass

Onto tna....thevy done it again...another great ppv by them..hopefully, they will get a better tv deal to give them more cash to get better and better, cuz they deserve it, and at the moment it is much more entertaining than wwe

i think the reason henry won and jibble didn't, is coz ive heard rumours rey will drop the title to henry and jibble wants a move to raw cause he is retiring soon and wants to work with a few raw superstars.(just rumours right now)

If you talk about people deserving the title, then they should strap it across the waist of mr kennedy as soon as he returns. then we can have a champion we can all be proud of.