The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
The Immortal King said:
kennedy is fantastic! as soon as he returns they should just hand the title over to him.

Maybe they should give him the title, but that would only show up smackdown again for being a second rate show compared to raw

The Immortal King said:
so you're saying the raw champion is better?
didnt have you pegged as a cena fan phen 1 :wink:

Cena blows ass and i would much rather kennedy was champ rather than him.....what im saying is, where raw has 5/6/7 people who are championship material, s/d only has 1 or 2, and the idiots do not even give these 1 or 2 ppl the title....instead they let assclowns like khali, and fat henry near the belt, and push ppl like angle out into shitty storylines which have no point to them whatsoever

Kennedy is not championship material however, and so him, like fat henry khali et al, should be nowhere near the goddam title, and cena...well just fire his stupid ass...or get randy orton to crap in his bag :lol: :lol:

I completely agree with your 1st paragraph. i completely disagree with the kennedy bit. i 100% agree with the cena bit :lol:

kennedy=world heavyweight champion

C M Punk just defended the OVW Championship successfully against Ken Kennedy the other night.

Now this tells you two things. First that Kennedy will be back soon.

Secondly C M Punk > Kennedy & everyone else!

:D

X-Pac apparently signed a contract with AAA Mexico last week. If this is true it is highly unlikely that he will return to the WWE.

He's less reliable than Jeff Hardy, and thats saying something!

^ Yeah and it's more recognised than both the WWE Titles right now! :lol:

C M Punk is on his way. Prepare for the WWE to go straight edge! :wink:

P.S. They'd better not turn him into a f$#king Pirate!

ive barely ever seen cm punk, im not an avid watcher of ROH, and i dont get to see OVW. Ive heard glowing reports of him but on the other hand ive heard people say hes overated and nothing special. I guess i'll just have to wait and see for myself. Anyway i hear burchills on the lookout for a new buxom wench, theres a gimmick for punk straight of the bat!! :lol:

Rumors have been going around that WWE wants CM Punk do join ECW. He's great, 'The King of Indys' to quote Stephanie Mcmahon, so I wouldn't mind seeing him at either shows. The pay in ECW, however, is like 500$-1500$ a week so I suppose he'll have to choose...or knowing WWE, they'll probably force him under contract and trademark everything CM Punk.

To remain on topic, here are my current Top 5 wrestlers.

1. Triple H: With a DX reunion coming up, he'll turn face on Mcmahon, probably.
2. Abyss: Fan one day, fan every day. Love the machine lest he beats you to a pulp.
3. Matt Striker: Behold! Love the gimmick but WWE isn't going to give him a big enough push I'm afraid.
4. Edge: I love his 'I'm better than you' attitude and also for teaming up with Mick Foley. Good stuff.
5. Christopher Daniels: Awesome gimmick in ROH but TNA doesn't exploit it enough, sadly.

Faithful said:
Rumors have been going around that WWE wants CM Punk do join ECW. He's great, 'The King of Indys' to quote Stephanie Mcmahon, so I wouldn't mind seeing him at either shows. The pay in ECW, however, is like 500$-1500$ a week so I suppose he'll have to choose...or knowing WWE, they'll probably force him under contract and trademark everything CM Punk.

To remain on topic, here are my current Top 5 wrestlers.

1. Triple H: With a DX reunion coming up, he'll turn face on Mcmahon, probably.
2. Abyss: Fan one day, fan every day. Love the machine lest he beats you to a pulp.
3. Matt Striker: Behold! Love the gimmick but WWE isn't going to give him a big enough push I'm afraid.
4. Edge: I love his 'I'm better than you' attitude and also for teaming up with Mick Foley. Good stuff.
5. Christopher Daniels: Awesome gimmick in ROH but TNA doesn't exploit it enough, sadly.
thats an excellent list! 8)

i like hhh no matter what, but i hope he doesent turn face. hes much better as a heel.

DX were heel so this whole 'I hate Mcmahon' thing is probably just transition time for Triple H. He uses this to turn 'face' in order to team with HBK against McMahon and once that is settled, they'll team up and turn heel. DX will be lacking without the N.A.O or X-Pac so I'm not expecting much from it except the theme song...even tho I listen to it everyday :lol: