The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
The Phenomenal One said:
diddyman said:
What the !@#$ you think every one else in the WWE does including RVD, Including and especially Triple H! Are you people COMPLETELY OUT YOUR F**KING MINDS!!!!!?????

Triple H always does the same moves which is cheat, punch, High knee, Cheat, face 2 knee smash, spinebuster, cheat some more, pedigree. RVD rolls all over the place and then he kicks, rolls, spin kick, rolls, rolling thunder, rolls, monkey flip, top rope kick, frog splash.

at least these guys doo more than 4 moves...and also have a good gimmic....cena is nothing short of a twat, who cant wrestle, gets carried thru matches by decent wrestlers such as the game, and does 4 moves, and still manages to win matches

even the fans are now sick of this idiot, and i for one canno wait until he loses the title, and hopefully gets fired :D

He'll Never lose just cause of that fact, if he becomes heel based on what you just said he'll be champ until next year! HAHAHAHA!

is it just me, or does...

Randy Orton's new theme in the WWE Wreckless Intent freaking kicks mothafudgin ASS! But I still hate him for being a cocky son of a sandwich..

diddyman said:
What you all been saying about john cena is true and not true at the same time. Yes he does sometimes use the same moves. But then again What the !@#$ you think every one else in the WWE does including RVD, Including and especially Triple H! Are you people COMPLETELY OUT YOUR F**KING MINDS!!!!!?????

Triple H always does the same moves which is cheat, punch, High knee, Cheat, face 2 knee smash, spinebuster, cheat some more, pedigree. RVD rolls all over the place and then he kicks, rolls, spin kick, rolls, rolling thunder, rolls, monkey flip, top rope kick, frog splash.
Yeah but they don't use the same moves in one momentum swing. Example: Bret Hart does a bunch of Back Breakers, Snap Suplexes, Leg Locks, Piledrivers, and uses the Sharpshooter. Yet he doesn't use them at the end. He keeps the match fresh and doesn't get his ass whipped for 7 minutes without getting a move and then all of a sudden use those moves when he gets the momentum..

The Immortal King said:
cpov-3 said:
Okay i just want to say
mick shouldn't mick
because
It has to be someone like mankind tht should team up with edge
erm... ....sorry to burst your bubble pal, but mick foley is mankind. :roll:
i know he should be mankind though

wait, which one are you guys talking about? on limewire, I downloaded it and it says: WWE Wreckless Intent - Randy Orton 2006 Theme(wYw)...

oh are you talking about his last one before RKO2006?

i think wwe were going to make wreckless intent his new entrance theme, but it didnt quite go well with his entrance. He now comes out to the one that goes like this "Hey, nothing you can say, nothings gonna change what youve done to me, now its time to shine, am gonna take whats mine, while youre burning inside my light!"

well that is of course if or when he gets back from his suspension.

Midget Kong said:
1.Necro Butcher
2.Jun Kasai
3.Numazawa
4.Tyler Black
5.Toby Klein
I think that you missed the point, you're suppossed to name WRESTLERS.

Ok here are mine at the moment (but it changes frequently)......

1) C. M. Punk

2) Shelton Benjamin

3) RVD

4) Christopher Daniels

5) Finlay