The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
ATM,

1. Paul Burchill- How can't you love this guy? He's hilarious!

2. Undertaker- Always has an awesome story (minus the American Badass stage), and has always been an awesome wrestler overall.

3. Shawn Micheals-I just love watching him kick McMahon's ass.

4. RVD- I love where they're goign with his story, and he's always been an awesome high-flyer.

5. Kendrick/London- I love their storyline against MNM.

A close 6th is the Road Warrior. I like how he's moving on, although I find it rather gay that the WWE is trying to make it seem he cares nothing for Hawk's death.

I'd have to say in this case it is is more of a charity kinda thing.
he deserved a title run as champ a few years ago but I unfortunatly can't say the same now.

Special Forces said:
1 - Jeff Hardy
2 - Mark Henry
3 - Brock Lesnar
4 - Vince McMahon
5 - Jazz

Beat that. 8)

if your going for one of the worst lists ever then I think you almost got it.
just replace Jazz with Umaga and Jeff hardy with the great Khali (the worst most careless wrestler ever.he actually killed a guy he trained with by doing a powerbomb wrong,broke his back!),

Mark henry is certainly the worst wrestler on that list and I'm not saying that because he's a heel,I'm saying that because he's a heavyset guy that can't wrestle for shit (vaders tumbling ass is a better wrestler than Mark henry will ever even hope to be,the fucker just got signed to a 10 year deal after he won worlds stongest man and WWE realised his time was almost done there so they're trying to get him over with the crowd as a heel.)

haven't watched much wrestling in a few months so I'm not up to up to date on GOOD WRESTLING (cause I haven't had much money in a while and I have no cable to watch TNA every once in a while).

so anyways I'll just do a list of my favs

1.Necro Butcher
2.Jun Kasai
3.Numazawa
4.Tyler Black
5.Toby Klein

so that's pretty much my list
I don't care if you don't know any of them.that just means you haven't found out where the good wrestling is.
watch some IWA-MS,CZW,IWA-EC seems to be good,IWA Japan,BJW,IWS,and I guess ROH and NOAH

The Phenomenal One said:
I hate ta say it, but if eddie hadnt died then rey would never have been made champ..why??....because he is not championship material and does not deserve the title.....give it to angle!!!!!...at least he would deserve it!!
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also if mysterio got the world heavy weight title then chavo should've got thh wwe championship
and
beniot should still have the U.S

And

look the world heavyweight tile is probably heavier than rey mysterio, so when all of a sudden is rey a heavywight

What you all been saying about john cena is true and not true at the same time. Yes he does sometimes use the same moves. But then again What the fuck you think every one else in the WWE does including RVD, Including and especially Triple H! Are you people COMPLETELY OUT YOUR F**KING MINDS!!!!!?????

Triple H always does the same moves which is cheat, punch, High knee, Cheat, face 2 knee smash, spinebuster, cheat some more, pedigree. RVD rolls all over the place and then he kicks, rolls, spin kick, rolls, rolling thunder, rolls, monkey flip, top rope kick, frog splash. He hasn't been the same since joining the wwe, but he is still the best. Anyway my point is... All wrestlers do the same moves over and over again. Where the hell have you all been for the past half century. John Cena is as good as they come, while i'll still agree that he's not better than triple H.He just TAPPED OUT cause he had to get up early in the morning.LMAO

diddyman said:
What you all been saying about john cena is true and not true at the same time. Yes he does sometimes use the same moves. But then again What the !@#$ you think every one else in the WWE does including RVD, Including and especially Triple H! Are you people COMPLETELY OUT YOUR F**KING MINDS!!!!!?????

Triple H always does the same moves which is cheat, punch, High knee, Cheat, face 2 knee smash, spinebuster, cheat some more, pedigree. RVD rolls all over the place and then he kicks, rolls, spin kick, rolls, rolling thunder, rolls, monkey flip, top rope kick, frog splash. He hasn't been the same since joining the wwe, but he is still the best. Anyway my point is... All wrestlers do the same moves over and over again. Where the hell have you all been for the past half century. John Cena is as good as they come, while i'll still agree that he's not better than triple H.He just TAPPED OUT cause he had to get up early in the morning.LMAO
People like tht stuff

undertaker3x7 said:
Coach is a bitch and the most annoying announcer ever on WWE/F. He should never be allowed anywhere near an announce booth ever again.

On the other hand though I di like him when he was an interviewer, just not as an announcer.

AND THANK GOD JR IS BACK(I do like Styles though, but just not the same without JR).
your trippin!! the coach is excellent. coach means ratings! :wink:

cpov-3 said:
The Phenomenal One said:
lol a get ya now.... nah shouldnt be mankind either...cactus jack, coz he was the really hardcore one, but there just calling him mick foley because hes probs not staying for a while...just doing this story wiv edge then going away again for a while
True
You're both wrong. Bring back dude love! :lol:

I'm firmly on the fence on this one. For wrestling ability i believe he is a deserving champion. Look at some of the recent champs wwe have had, he's surely more deserving than them. However, i do feel his title reign has been ruined by the eddie dedication thing. A lot of fans are turning against him because of it. The WWE should have left it alone.

diddyman said:
What the !@#$ you think every one else in the WWE does including RVD, Including and especially Triple H! Are you people COMPLETELY OUT YOUR F**KING MINDS!!!!!?????

Triple H always does the same moves which is cheat, punch, High knee, Cheat, face 2 knee smash, spinebuster, cheat some more, pedigree. RVD rolls all over the place and then he kicks, rolls, spin kick, rolls, rolling thunder, rolls, monkey flip, top rope kick, frog splash.

at least these guys doo more than 4 moves...and also have a good gimmic....cena is nothing short of a twat, who cant wrestle, gets carried thru matches by decent wrestlers such as the game, and does 4 moves, and still manages to win matches

even the fans are now sick of this idiot, and i for one canno wait until he loses the title, and hopefully gets fired :D

Kona said:
I don't mind Cena being champ, RVD would just lose it in a week or two anyway.

How can you not mind him??? he is a dick, and i dont care if rvd loses it within one day...just get the title to fuk away from cena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, altho as sed above, the gayass wwe will probs give it back to cena.....idiots...also i agree totally with everything joey styles said......bring on ecw!!!!!!!

E C FUKIN W!!!!!!

The Immortal King said:
For wrestling ability i believe he is a deserving champion. Look at some of the recent champs wwe have had, he's surely more deserving than them. However, i do feel his title reign has been ruined by the eddie dedication thing. A lot of fans are turning against him because of it. The WWE should have left it alone.

i agree and disagree on different parts of what you said

Firstly, i disagree about the wrestling ability bit...he is too small and light to be a heavyweight champ....also, yes he is much more deserving to be champ than cena, but who else is he better than???

But i totally agree that the wwe should have left it alone....because it is now plainly obvious that the crowd are against him for it...altho its not his fault he was given it, as usual the wwe try to make the most out of a sad situation...assholes

rey is a great wrestler, but to think that he is the heavyweight champ is a joke. any of the big main event wrestlers could kick his ass easy. he is the whole reason they have a cruiserweight championship. he only won it cos eddie guerrero died.

The Phenomenal One wrote:
but who else is he better than???
batista

theres no denying his in ring ability, he's a hell of a wrestler. Most people see being able to actually WRESTLE an important part of wrestling, and thats somethin cena and batista CAN'T do and they were both champs. Cena still is! :roll:

I believe this is definately the wrong time for rey to be champ, but i think he still deserves it. He cant help his height or size.

The Immortal King said:
The Phenomenal One wrote:
but who else is he better than???
batista

Most people see being able to actually WRESTLE an important part of wrestling, and thats somethin cena and batista CAN'T do and they were both champs. Cena still is!

okay i forgot about one shaven ape...and agreed about cena and batty not being able to wrestle, apologies on that one, but still he does not deserve to be champ