The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
i agree, undertaker deserves a title shot, as he is one of the best wrestlers on smackdown, but admittedly smackdown really sucks at the moment

mark henry however....fat chance (pun intended btw :wink: ) does not deserve to be anywhere near the title!!!! d.s. i seriously hope your joking man, coz he seriously does suck....altho av herd u like one shaven ape...so it wouldnt be 2 much of a surprise=P

just thought i'd mention that there is a new diva on raw. Beth Pheonix. She is in someway connected to Mickie james and they hate each other. My guess would be sisters.

mark henry is a joke. he makes me cry when he wrestles. I would also like to see rey hold it, but in a month or so, taker needs to make the pin. also, I like kenedy, but no way in hell does he deserve a title.

pyro scorpion said:
mark henry is a joke. he makes me cry when he wrestles. I would also like to see rey hold it, but in a month or so, taker needs to make the pin. also, I like kenedy, but no way in hell does he deserve a title.
Of course he deserves it, he's rockin!!!
have you ever found someone saying their name twice, as funny as when he does it!?...... .....didn't think so :lol: :lol:

agreed...finally vinnie mac has removed his thumb from the spirit squads ass, and actually made a good storyline for once...well dun -CLAPS- unfortunately, it will all go down the pan again soon, because the wwe cannot keep a good idea going, and rely on pointless and sheer dumbass storyllines(kane being a murderer, kanes may 19th bollocks...hmmm kanes gettin a raw deal atm) to gain ratings

cant wait 4 ecw to reform thou, wana see sum hardcore action, and not the pay per night stuff if ya get me :wink:

The Immortal King said:
just thought i'd mention that there is a new diva on raw. Beth Pheonix. She is in someway connected to Mickie james and they hate each other. My guess would be sisters.
She's probably her ex girlfriend or sumthin tht she met in asylum

Okay i just want to say
mick shouldn't mick
because
It has to be someone like mankind tht should team up with edge

cpov-3 said:
Okay i just want to say
mick shouldn't mick
because
Sorry ta say man, but i dont have the slightest fuking clue what you were talking about there....can ya check what u rote and correct it so that it might make a slight bit of sense...thanks :)

WWE / Tna

Storylines r good but to predictable / Crappy Stories

crappy action / Good Action

to much talking / good talking

too many people / not enough people

good time / bad time

Have two shows / Have one show

Seperate their wrestlers / don't seperate wrestlers

The Phenomenal One said:
cpov-3 said:
Okay i just want to say
mick shouldn't mick
because
Sorry ta say man, but i dont have the slightest fuking clue what you were talking about there....can ya check what u rote and correct it so that it might make a slight bit of sense...thanks :)
sry about tht

Mick foley should'nt be himself because
he was always the nice guy
but
Mankind wasn't
so
mankind should team up with edge

lol a get ya now.... nah shouldnt be mankind either...cactus jack, coz he was the really hardcore one, but there just calling him mick foley because hes probs not staying for a while...just doing this story wiv edge then going away again for a while

The Phenomenal One said:
lol a get ya now.... nah shouldnt be mankind either...cactus jack, coz he was the really hardcore one, but there just calling him mick foley because hes probs not staying for a while...just doing this story wiv edge then going away again for a while
True

Mickie is crazy, you can't fake that. I just want to get in the ring wit hher, and cut off her hair. Then punch her, run and scream: 'PSYCHO!!!!!!'

Yeah, match of the year 8)

The Jonathan Coachman appreciation thread

Joey Styles is off to ECW and good ol J.R is back. Now dont get me wrong i like j.r, but when youve heard "Good Gawd king!!!! that jezzabelle just got took to the woodshed in a Slobba Knocka!!!!" for the millionth time it can get a bit boring. So ive decided to make this thread so we can all give praise to jonathan coachman. Why?, cuz he's the coach, thats why. He's hillarious, he goes well with the king and he is the best commentator around at the moment. That line when king said he'd be mc'ing the HOF and coach replied "never mind, it'll still be good" was absoloute genious! :lol:

So please everyone, shower your praise on this great man!

THE COACH

agreed the coach rocks, but it should be jr, the king, and coach commentating on raw....the way they 2 just ripped it out jr constantly was hilarious, but thats coz hes the coach!! :wink:

Gotta say, Kennedy is one of the better newer "talents" they've added to the WWE, but I gotta say the new champ should be: PAUL BURCHILL! It's time for Rey to "Walk the Plank" :D

In all honesty though, Paul is up there in my favorites, but he hasn't earned a shot yet (even if the whole Lady Regal thing was Hilarious). So yeah, put up the Undertaker for another. I'd say Wrestlemania, but that's eons away, so make it soon :p.