The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
What is bugging me the most about TNA right now is that Samoa Joe is crippling the X Division. He shouldn't have won it back, and they should have started to push him towards the World Title.

The X Division is the best part of TNA but at the moment it's not being booked as it should be.

Darth Sadistic said:
I met Mickie James in Chicago a few days before Wrestlemania. She is smokin hot and really nice to talk to.

Shame she missed the Stratusfaction at Mania though as it was probably the best Womens title match at Wrestlemania of all time.

wasnt it trish's fault that micky messed up that strarusfaction? she is the one that is supposed to lift her up.

The 7th Number said:
Darth Sadistic said:
I met Mickie James in Chicago a few days before Wrestlemania. She is smokin hot and really nice to talk to.

Shame she missed the Stratusfaction at Mania though as it was probably the best Womens title match at Wrestlemania of all time.

wasnt it trish's fault that micky messed up that strarusfaction? she is the one that is supposed to lift her up.
I think it was a joint fuck up!

That is like my little cousin acting like he can beAT ME UP BY WRESTLING, but every move can simply be stopped with a punch

he sucks almost as much as the WWF or WWEEE or whatever you Nintendo Wii rip-offs call that men-in-speedo-fest Till the nation of domination comes back, wrestling blows :wink:

actually, I like him on there. he makes things a little more interesting. now if this is a who should be fired, no doubt JBL. he blows ass.

pyro u really need 2 go back 2 rehab u crackhead!!!! how the fuk can u like boogeyman??? his gimmic really blows ass, unlike jbl, who was actually turning into a really good wrestler Also he got chucked from tough enough for lying about his age, but yet the wwe still hired the assclown(bring back jericho 2 btw..i miss him=[)

women should wrestle.
the bimbos WWE employs should not.

I pray that some day you see Mickie Knuckles and Megumi Kudo.

also,Kudos to Immortal King for taking Cena down yet another peg.

Midget Kong said:
women should wrestle.
the bimbos WWE employs should not.

I pray that some day you see Mickie Knuckles and Megumi Kudo.

also,Kudos to Immortal King for taking Cena down yet another peg.
hey, its what i do :wink: :lol:

Cena is good, just full of himself.

And HHH isn't that good, just his taste in music.

Go buy the new Motorhead CD, it's awsome!!! 8)