The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
The Phenomenal One wrote:
i would suggest he be let loose on the boogeyman, and hopefully last ride his ass through the stage like he did to hassan, so that we dont have to see him, or his shitty gimmic for a while.

you better not say that or, HE'S COMIN TO GETCHA!!!! :lol: :lol:

The Immortal King wrote:
you better not say that or, HE'S COMIN TO GETCHA!!!! :lol: :lol:
oh im really shitting myself now!!!

in all seriousness tho, what is he all about?? if he was given a decent gimmic, and storyline, im sure he could be a half decent wrestler, but as usual, the wwe have fuked it up, and made him a twat...well done wwe

And the eating of the worms....oh fuking yummy....again wtf??!?!?! i ask?? whoever gave him that gimmic, deserves a public flogging, because it is one of the worst gimmics i have ever seen (apart from kane being a murderer, but lets not go into that)

PLEASE PLEASE SACK THE BOOGEYMAN!!!, or else the scriptwriter who does his lines..either way..end the suffering of us viewers, and get him to fuk!!!!!!

SACK THE BOOGEYMAN!!!!!

Because of popular demand from the immortal king, i have decided to start a sack the boogeyman thread

SACK HIM, SACK HIM NOW!!!!!!

yeah....here is an idea

boogeyman wins a contract to fight for the world title any time he wants.

next week on smackdown ....

... opening scene... rey mysterio is tucked into bed, with his nightlight on....and he is looking back and fourth really scared. he gets out of bed, and under the bed THERE IS THE BOOGEYMAN...rey tries to run for the door...boogeyman grabs his ankle and tells the ref he wants his match now... YEAH the ref comes out of nowhere. 5 minutes later boogeyman pins rey in his own bedroom, right next to his giant car bed.

YOUR NEW WORLD CHAMP, BOOGEYMAN.....now everyone in the WWE will be scared to go to bed.

:lol:

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
I just want her to lose the title and for someone to send her to therapy for her psycho problems between her and Trish. Everything else, she's hot and good.

dude, its just a storyline...she isnt really mental.

whatever she does, keep wearing those skirts that show her ass. :p

JBL didn't hold the tilte for over a year, and I enjoyed his title run. He made a lot of people eat their words. I feel that he should beat Rey for the title at Judgement Day, before Rey becomes so unpopular he is at Cena's level. They are already re-dubing the crowd reaction on his entrances.

Cena is unfortunatly the best man to be holding the title right now. His crowd reactions are second to none. Good or bad he's still getting the reaction WWE wants. He still out sells every other wrestlers merchandise & is making tons of money for the company.

Hopefully they will put the strap on RVD soon, but I wouldn't bank on it.

I met Mickie James in Chicago a few days before Wrestlemania. She is smokin hot and really nice to talk to.

Shame she missed the Stratusfaction at Mania though as it was probably the best Womens title match at Wrestlemania of all time.

Cena is unfortunatly the best man to be holding the title right now.
sorry mate but no.

i really liked jbl when he was champ, i wouldnt mind if he won it of rey. Its just a shame reys title run got ruined.

is that pun intended? :lol:

The only reason they hired the dumb ass was because they felt sorry for him after they kicked him off Tough Enough for lying about his age.

He's 40 and can't wrestle to save his life, why hire him?

The character is funny at times, but otherwise Marty White you suck!

The Immortal King said:
Cena is unfortunatly the best man to be holding the title right now.
sorry mate but no.

i really liked jbl when he was champ, i wouldnt mind if he won it of rey. Its just a shame reys title run got ruined.

is that pun intended? :lol:

Cena = $$$$$$$ Sad but true!

Pun intended! :wink:

Darth Sadistic said:
I met Mickie James in Chicago a few days before Wrestlemania. She is smokin hot and really nice to talk to.

Shame she missed the Stratusfaction at Mania though as it was probably the best Womens title match at Wrestlemania of all time.
never one to stop with the cheap pops eh D.S? :wink: :lol: :lol: