The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
How Much Does John Cena Suck???

OMG john cena is such an ass

He cannot wrestle, does the same 4 or 5 moves all the time, gets carried through his matches by decent wrestlers such as HHH, kurt angle etc, and yet he is still the goddam champ!!!

It is clear that all the fans are now sick of his stupid gimmic, as he gets booed out each and every arena, because he sucks!!

McMahon better get his finger out his ass and get a decent champ in soon, or i for one will quit watching wwe forever, and and concentrate on tna, because at the moment it is far superior to wwe

Also, mcmahon better not be calling the shots for the new ecw, because he will just take it downhill, and turn it into a laughing stock like he has done to the wwe....i mean hiring complete idiots like the boogeyman, and sacking decent wrestlers like christian...i mean wtf?!?!?!??!!??

^ I seriously think i love this guy :lol:

i agree with everything you said, cena shouldnt even have been champion to begin with. As for christian, he was in tna for like a month and became their world champ. That just shows they know quality wrestlers when they see them. And dont even get me started on the boogeyman! :roll:

I say get john cena to fuck! :x

Ok i dont like john cena. But in his defense when JBL had it for more than a year it was kinda boring. But then Vince changed champions and not many people have had that title for more than a year so i can see cena losing it some time soon maybe at the next big event

WWE vs TNA.....Which Is Better??

In my opinion, tna is much better at the moment...the matches are better, the storylines are good, and they got a good champ, who actually deserves the title, unlike wwe, which has crap matches (vince & shane vs hbk an "god" excepted), 2 severly shit champions, and storywriters who seem to have their heads stuck up each others arses, coz they cant seem to write a decent storyline for anyone.....i mean the storyline with kane.....wtf is that?!?!?!?!?, and if they cant get 2 decent champs, then thats wwe well screwed.

on the other hand, did anyone see lockdown??? now that was a quality event.... styles and storm on top of the cage omfg!!!!! ....beat that wwe.....

The recent tna events have been tremendous to say the least and theve got great wrestlers. I'm a fan of both shows, but i do STRONGLY disagreee with a lot of wwe's decisions.

2 severly shit champions
Cena is definately an undeserved champ, but i'm not sure about rey, i'd say on wresling ability he deserves to be champ.

I'm completely on the fence on this one, i cant decide whats better, i like them both :?

Lockdown was superb 8)

I enjoy TNA, but I'll have to stick with WWE.

TNA's storylines are just as bad as WWE's IMO.

They really need to get more time for Impact.

The 7th Number said:
TNA is better...its wrestling..... WWE is soap opera for boys
So what was that stupid angle that had Alex Shelly following Sting with a video camera?

Or James Mitchell stalking Christians wife?

Sounds like a soap opera to me.

If you want pure Pro-Wrestling ROH is your best bet. :wink:

I like her. She fights better than any of the divas search chicks and she can actually fight. She did it in OVW and all of those smaller leagues / whatever. I like that she is teaming with my FAV Victoria. That's incredibly hot. I like that she's the champ over Trish.

Maybe she'll get really psychotic with Vicious Vicky and they'll beat up Trish really good....and then HLA it up with eachother! Both Victoria and Mickie have done it already...just not with eachother yet

Mickie is one of the very VERY few divas that can actually wrestle. I like her and i'm glad shes got the title. As much as i like trish, she had it way to long.

Im all on board for that HLA idea!! :D

Darth Sadistic said:
KiraXX said:
I'll give him respect in that he does put on some decent matches that stick out in people's minds...I just don't like him and I always want to see him lose...but he always seems to win or get out of it in some way shape or form. Just my opinion, but I don't like him.
So what you mean to say is that he is excellent as his heel character, and he is doing his job extremely well! :wink:

He does his heel character too well...even if and when he is a face i don't like him.

I think Mickie James should be Mileena though. Clone? Wanting to be Kitana / Trish and rule in her stead? Psychotic? F-ing Hot?

Top 5 Wrestlers ATM!!!

Hey guys an gals, just wanted ta find out who your top 5 wrestlers are at the moment, based on storyline, performance in matches etc

My Top 5 is: 1. AJ Styles, 2. Christian, 3. RVD, 4. Christopher Daniels 5. Kurt Angle (bring back goofy kurt tho!!!)

Okay when ya think about it, wwe hasnt had a good champ for ages....last champ to actually deserve the title was kurt angle, but john cena is not champ material..merely chump material....and rey is nothing more than a cruserweight, who would deservedly be cruserweight champ, but whc...no way..although hes better than cena at least

Jbl did not deserve the title either, but when he had it, he improved a lot as a wrestler, and by the end of his reign, he was starting to look champion material

Bring back goofy kurt, and give him the whc, and fire cena, and give the title to anyone...just as long as he loses it..preferably not hhh tho, because, yes he is a great wrestler, but he has been champ too many times, and does not really deserve it atm

yes i agree the title should be taken off cena but..
preferably not hhh tho, because, yes he is a great wrestler, but he has been champ too many times, and does not really deserve it atm
WHAT!?!?!? :x too many times??, the game hasent had the title enough times. triple h for champion, bow down to the king of kings!!

Agreed undertaker is a good wrestler, but look at what the stupid ass wwe have done to him!! Yes hes getting on in years, but he is still one of the best ppl on smackdown, but the wwe are putting him into matches against idiots with massive chins, and fat jobbers like mark henry for no apparent reason. He should be fighting for the title on smackdown, along with kurt angle, benoit, maybe kennedy and lashley, although there isnt much choice really, coz smackdown really sucks atm...altho i would suggest he be let loose on the boogeyman, and hopefully last ride his ass through the stage like he did to hassan, so that we dont have to see him, or his shitty gimmic for a while.

If its at the current moment, then these are mine

5) the fallen angel christopher daniels

4) the rated R superstar Edge (sorry kiraXX :lol: )

3) MR KENNEDY..... ......KENNEDY!!!! (he'll rule when he returns :wink: )

2) christian cage (although i much prefered his wwe character)

1) who else?

The King of Kings himself, triple H :wink: :lol: