The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
lol. but hey back to the topic, you think teddy will put everyone that doesn't have a match, have a match against dalip (you know, handicap)? who do you think would win? Other Wrestlers or The Great Khali (Dalip Singh).

KiraXX said:
Nitara = Victoria

No way should Edge be Scorpion just because of the spear similarity. Edge sucks balls...Scorpion pwns all
The rated R superstar is superb!!!,no way does edge suck balls, but still he is the wrong choice for scorpion.

ECW signs several superstars

ECW signs several Superstars

As first reported by WWE’s new mobile alert system, ECW has signed the following:

The Sandman
Francine
Danny Doring
Tony Mamaluke

These Superstars are in addition to the fllowing names announced on Thursday:

Sabu
Jazz
Axl Rotten
Balls Mahoney
C.W. Anderson

http://www.ecw.com

undertaker3x7 said:
They need to get Dawn Marie back, I miss her. :D
last i heard she was pregnant.

I doubt they'll be able to sign the dudleys or rhyno. Their all heavily involved in TNA, plus the dudleys left on bad terms. Which is a shame cause their a major part of ECW.

The Immortal King said:
KiraXX said:
Nitara = Victoria

No way should Edge be Scorpion just because of the spear similarity. Edge sucks balls...Scorpion pwns all
The rated R superstar is superb!!!,no way does edge suck balls, but still he is the wrong choice for scorpion.

How can you like Edge? The only reason I can think of liking Edge is Lita.

I like that you're a HHH fan...but come on....edge?

Speaking of HHH - Shao Kahn is my choice

I think he's a scummy bastard and I find him annoying. I hate just about any match he is in...I hate seeing him win in any way shape or form.

I've never liked him for that matter. Besides...the spear as his finisher? He isn't big enough to make it work! Goldberg, Rhyno, those guys can use the spear (gore) as a finisher because theyre big enough to make it at least look like it should hurt. Watching Edge be able to spear HHH and have that be enough for 3 does not make sense at all.

But yea HHH is God. That spinebuster pwns souls.

I have to find a clip somewhere of him spinebustering Lita from a couple weeks ago...that had to have been hot!

he nearly broke her back on the steel chair but he moved it away just in time :lol:

Watch edge v foley wrestlemania 22, and then tell me if you hate that match.

KiraXX said:
I think he's a scummy bastard and I find him annoying. I hate just about any match he is in...I hate seeing him win in any way shape or form.
Are you serious?

You didn't like any of the TLC matches?

You didn't like his 2005 street fight with HBK?

You didn't like his match with Foley at Wrestlemania 22?

You didn't like Money in the Bank from Wrestlemania 21?

You didn't like the shocking title win at New Years Revolution 2006?

You didn't like the TIT Ladder match from No Mercy 1999?

Just what exactly do you like? :?

I'll give him respect in that he does put on some decent matches that stick out in people's minds...I just don't like him and I always want to see him lose...but he always seems to win or get out of it in some way shape or form. Just my opinion, but I don't like him.

Does anyone had a vid / pics of HHH delivering that wonderful spinebuster to Lita? If so, let me know

KiraXX said:
I'll give him respect in that he does put on some decent matches that stick out in people's minds...I just don't like him and I always want to see him lose...but he always seems to win or get out of it in some way shape or form. Just my opinion, but I don't like him.
So what you mean to say is that he is excellent as his heel character, and he is doing his job extremely well! :wink:

KiraXX said:

Does anyone had a vid / pics of HHH delivering that wonderful spinebuster to Lita? If so, let me know
thats fair enough 8)
If you ever get pics of that spinebuster, send them my way :lol: :lol: