The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
The Game got Screwed!!!!!

Well its official, backlash is finished and gay boy pump em up trainers john cena kept the title :x :cry:

hhh was robbed, he should have won, it sucked.

what the hell are the wwe thinking letting cena keep the title, he just sucks so much!!!

triple h is the true champ no matter what, all hail the king of kings!

Re: The Game got Screwed!!!!!

The Immortal King said:
Well its official, backlash is finished and gay boy pump em up trainers john cena kept the title :x :cry:

hhh was robbed, he should have won, it sucked.

what the hell are the wwe thinking letting cena keep the title, he just sucks so much!!!

triple h is the true champ no matter what, all hail the king of kings!

Told you so, even though The Game have the final laugh by hitting everyone in the ring with the sledgehammer. Oh well! There will be next time, if there is any.

Kosta said:
Do you rent every PPV, or do you just live on WWE.com? Lmao though, this sucks. Cena has been champ too long.

No we get most of them free in Britain! :wink: :D

They are keeping the title on Cena because he gets the best reaction, good or bad. Which makes every title match he's in exciting.

Oh & HHH didn't get screwed it was a clean win! Just be thankful that he didn't tap out..........AGAIN! :wink:

It was a complete robbing!!!

We can only hope rvd takes the title off him at ONS

oh and the end was great, hhh destroyed everyone and left with the king of kings song playing! :D 8)

The movie looks good though, most horror movies these days suck and are not scary, that's just me I love horror movies.

The only scary movie that kind of scare me was "It" by Stephen King. The "See No Evil" almost reminds me of "Hostel" as in a way of how the victims die in a gruesome way. That's how I see it.

Joey Styles quitting story arc

Well, since the beginning of RAW, I knew that the spirit squad were the scape goats for something to happen. Turns out Joey Styles is "quitting" RAW. I'll bet you anything that he and "The King" will be fighting at ECW-One Night Stand, and then Joey go on to host the future ECW. Aw well. What are your guys's thoughts on the matter?

It is all a load of bull, but still I didn't want to sit there at 10:50 p.m. and listen to him whine about it, I wanted to see the match against Cena and Kenny lol. That was an interesting match I must say.

Re: Joey Styles quitting story arc

Kosta said:
Well, since the beginning of RAW, I knew that the spirit squad were the scape goats for something to happen. Turns out Joey Styles is "quitting" RAW. I'll bet you anything that he and "The King" will be fighting at ECW-One Night Stand, and then Joey go on to host the future ECW. Aw well. What are your guys's thoughts on the matter?
thats probably exactly what will happen. Joey was true in everything he said. It was quite weird seeing his angry outburst and unexpected, as he and the king always seemed to get on, but i think its a good thing because now The Coach can get back to commentating, he's fucking awesome!! 8)

Nitara = Victoria

No way should Edge be Scorpion just because of the spear similarity. Edge sucks balls...Scorpion pwns all