The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
satinsoven said:
drew is a dummy with dough, dalip's a giant with muscle. big difference.(did he even have a big part in the lngest yard?)

Yeah he was the big guy that helped them win.

after seeing smackdown, they'll obviously make up for ortons suspended absence, by saying he's out injured with a broken ankle after what angle did to him.

RVD to Win Title at ECW: ONS?

The way things are looking, RVD is going to use his MITB title shot at the upcoming ECW PPV.

I would love to see RVD as champ!

Joey Styles was recently asked why RVD had never been WWE Champion. His response was "RVD is a profesional wrestler. Unfortunatly we work for a wrestling entertainment company!". :lol:

since cenas the current champ, i'd gladly have anyone as champ!!! :lol:
seriously though i'd like to see rvd as champ, its LONG overdue, and its sad to see so many undesreved wrestlers get the title long before him.The ECW event should be the ideal event for him to win the title at.

It sounds like a good idea, but I have a feeling if he DOES win it at One Night Stand, it will be a rather short reign, with either Cena or HHH taking it back, and then it finally culminating with a Triple Threat Match, with either Cena or HHH taking it back/retaining. All that, is of course, if RVD gets the title at ONS.

oh. never saw the movie. anyway, why the hell did he change his name to the great khalli? is this some arbian/italian word, perhaps? from what ive heard hes wrestled bengal tigers in the jungle.(why would he keep his dumb name anyway :wink: )

satinsoven said:
oh. never saw the movie. anyway, why the hell did he change his name to the great khalli? is this some arbian/italian word, perhaps? from what ive heard hes wrestled bengal tigers in the jungle.(why would he keep his dumb name anyway :wink: )
It would be the WWE that issued the name to him.

All I know about him is that he used to be a taxi driver.

He featured in "The Longest Yard" movie.

He killed a guy in the ring. Although the guy shouldn't have been in there as he was suffering from a bad concusion at the time. So it really wasn't Singh's fault.

Darth Sadistic said:

He killed a guy in the ring. Although the guy shouldn't have been in there as he was suffering from a bad concusion at the time. So it really wasn't Singh's fault.
OMG your kidding!!!!!, is that true?!!!!!! :shock: did this guy actually........... .......drive a taxi?!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Immortal King said:
Darth Sadistic said:

OMG your kidding!!!!!, is that true?!!!!!! :shock: did this guy actually........... .......drive a taxi?!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah I thought that as well! :lol:

Also the location you've got set under your avatar I.K. is called Dreamland for short. :lol:

You're just bitter because my location is true, and you'e embarrassed to say where you're really from. :lol:

I can't blame you really! :wink:

Looks like Undertaker is going to have his hands full on this one. I don't know if Kane will go up against him? The only one who I can compare him to size and strength is Big Show. Wonder if they going to do a interpromotional match between these two real giants.

XxJadexX said:
What the hell??? Orton kicks ass! That's so gay!

Wow, he mistreated women, so what. If he called me a c--- I would just punch him. Stupid women, always want to bitch about a man because they know they will win the fight playing the victim. Don't whine, PUNCH HIM!

If they punch him, most likely that will be an even bigger problem then him use vulgar words, punching someone is a firable offense.

XxJadexX said:
I love being called names! Come on, slap me around! Make me give you a receipt everytime I buy something! Make me clean the floors while you watch TV! Punch me in the jaw so I can punch you in YOUR jaw! Yes!

YOU....... ARE..... OUT YOUR DAMN MIND, WOMAN!!!!!!!!!
If you ever Wanna Job in Wrestling, e-mail me. I could use a mickie james in my fed. LOL.

XxJadexX said:
Females have a c--- so what's the big deal. It's just a word. People suck.

It looks like i'll have to get politically correct on your ass today.LMAO

While the C-word is just that, in a place of business like the WWE Many people have what we normal people would call professionalism and integrity, while here in my home town of Bronx, NY saying that is common as well as dickhead and scumbag. But in a palce of business where there are different people from different places they also have different emotions and therefore are repulsed and disgusted by words like cunt.
As Jerry called kramer, because your a pod, you my not feel the same way as they do. We as normal beings tend to feel akward, ashamed even when certain words are said in a term ment to be use in a derogotory way. But you may not or known that...... Cause your a pod.
I still love though, jade. :lol:

Nah I agree with Jade and the others who say that cunt is nothing but a word. It's just like ass. If I called someone an ass I don't think it would be taken so badly but what is the difference? Girls have cunts, everyone has an ass, so what's the big deal? It's just a part of the body. People need to chill out. Sticks and stones.

Man you are totally obsessed with her, you Weirdo!

Anyway back on topic. This is from PWTorch.com

It’s been nearly two weeks since the news broke out as to Randy Orton being issued a 60 day suspension with WWE, which would officially begin on April 12, 2006.
Earlier reports indicated that the "last straw" so to speak took place during WrestleMania weekend, it is now believed it took place at least a week before and that the final decision to suspend Orton was made the weekend of WrestleMania 22.

As of right now, specifics of the situation remain unknown. However, it is being said backstage that many veterans wanted to see this happen and were very pleased when hearing about it. Wrestlers such as the likes of even Triple H was one of the people that wanted to see something done right away after he heard Orton’s disrespectful actions were still continuing on a weekly basis with little to no remorse from Orton when confronted about them.

The general feeling among many within WWE is that the company will be taking the famous "wait and see approach" when Orton's 60 days run up later this summer. At that point, some feel WWE could reevaluate their position on him and decide whether or not they want him back on the roster full-time again. To make matters worse for Orton, there was even speculation among some in WWE that his suspension could be indefinite and that the "60 day" label could be extended even more. We will continue to cover this situation as it develops.