The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
The Immortal King said:
are you sure?!?!?, i mean come on!, drew carey was in the royal rumble!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (best bit was when he tried to bribe Kane with $20 :lol: :lol: )

Funny shit right there man :lol:

The carlito v masters feud is heating up nicely. I think this is a good feud although i'm not sure about turning carlito face, i prefer heels. The chairshot he delivered to masters on raw was sublime! :lol: . Also i see their jobbing kane with another deranged psycho storeyline :roll: give it a rest wwe! :x , this co-incidently coinsides with his horror movie debut "see no evil", still a kane v big show feud, i'm sure we all saw it coming.

What the hell??? Orton kicks ass! That's so gay!

Wow, he mistreated women, so what. If he called me a c--- I would just punch him. Stupid women, always want to bitch about a man because they know they will win the fight playing the victim. Don't whine, PUNCH HIM!

XxJadexX said:
What the hell??? Orton kicks ass! That's so gay!

Wow, he mistreated women, so what. If he called me a c--- I would just punch him. Stupid women, always want to bitch about a man because they know they will win the fight playing the victim. Don't whine, PUNCH HIM!

Yaaaay, Jade wouldn't call the cops on me for calling her names! The system fails!

...not that I would, mind you <3

I love being called names! Come on, slap me around! Make me give you a receipt everytime I buy something! Make me clean the floors while you watch TV! Punch me in the jaw so I can punch you in YOUR jaw! Yes!

how its possible to not <3 you is beyond me.

For the record - I haven't watched wrestling in about 2 months...damn cable. Either way, suspending him "a few weeks after" what he did to deserve whatever is just plain stupid.

Looks like we got a retaliator in the group. I see you to retaliate people if they screw you bad, but harder.
As for Orton, this is a good time for him to calm down, think about what he has done and then, find a way to make it up by busting some ass in the ring.

The weirdest thing I've seen on RAW is Trish dressing and acting as Mickie James as a respond towards Mickie James' act and dress as Trish ever since she won the belt from her. Mickie is a real psycho fanatic b*&@h of Trish!

I really dislike Mickie James.

Kane vs. Big Show....this sucks. They were a great tag team, now it's probably over :(

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
Kona said:
I really dislike Mickie James.

Kane vs. Big Show....this sucks. They were a great tag team, now it's probably over :(

I hear you. Damn you Kane! He always have problems with himself.

Its not Kane, its the McMahons. They're the one deciding the episodes :p

The Immortal King said:
HOLY S*IT L.V!!!, im making that my new sig, cheers bud!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i made you a better one..

burgerking102kl.jpg