The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
i think this is fake coz orton was fighting mysterio on smackdown and he's been booked in a match next week against Angle in a KOTR qualifying match

:shock: :shock: :shock:

01.jpg

38.jpg

The Immortal King said:
wow, melina is smokin hot!!!!!!!! :D
Thats the big guy from the longest yard isnt it?

your right... his name is Dalip Singh... i did a little research. I didnt know this.
Singh is a 387 pound power lifter from India who has an extensive background in New Japan Pro Wrestling, Japanese grappling, martial arts - akido and judo - Greco Roman wrestling, western wrestling and the Indian martial art of kalari.

He appeared as a surprise guest on Late Night with Conan O'Brien scheduled guest Adam Sandler on May 26, 2005. Even though he doesn't speak much English, Singh did say that he was 7' 2" and weighed 400 pounds.

Has signed a contract with the WWE and is training and wrestling in OVW until he is called up.

he is 7 foot 2... :shock:

00001598.jpg

(( No order ))

MITB match WM 21

Warrior vs Hogan WM 6

Warrior vs Savage WM7

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart WM 10

Stone Cold vs The Rock WM 17

Diesle vs Shawn Micheals WM 11

Razor Ramon vs Shawn Micheals WM 10

Triple Threat Ladder Match WM 2000

Bret Hart vs Stone Cold Submission Match WM 13

Hart Foundation vs Nasty Boys

The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Randy Orton has been fined by WWE multiple times for using the “C-word” to insult women behind the scenes in WWE, however has not taken it seriously. His attitude towards WWE’s rules and punishment is said to be what got him suspended this time.

"He's lucky he didn't get fired. He has a lot of growing up to do. It was just stupid - disrespectful to the boys and the company." Says one WWE source about his latest incident. "Undertaker despises him, and Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, and even Triple H have grown tired of his act. They barely tolerate him."

Orton’s disrespectful treatment of women is said to be what has turned most people backstage against him. As previously reported, he is the most disliked person in the locker room right now.

The PWTorch Newsletter is reporting that Randy Orton’s suspension is due to his behavior backstage at WrestleMania 22.

The issue with Orton seems to be mostly due to his attitude about how he is a main eventer and feeling that he does not have to follow the same rules as everyone else, as opposed to doing something to someone else or his health. The word going around right now is that Orton feels he is above the rules, and has had several issues in the past backstage, mainly with female co-workers and the way he talks to them.

Randy Orton is one of the least liked people backstage, and has the most heat of anyone right now. The Undertaker is said to despise Randy Orton, and it’s not just an issue with “serious people” not liking his attitude, as people who love to party like Ric Flair and Kurt Angle do not like him either.

This suspension is likely to be very good for locker room morale, and it doesn’t look like anyone will be missing him backstage.

credit nodq.com

The New Guy

Whoever seen smackdown will know who im talking about does anybidy know his name and do you think anybody will be able to defeat him

Discuss

Yea i did read my thread and i know his name is dalip but has he got a name in wrestling like the "boogyman" or "The Undertaker" i only created this thread for people too discuss and if it isn't help to anyone please lock

is that really him? i thought he looked familiar. oh well, time to go check it out on movietome.

edit: yup, its him. its gay on how they put actors in wrestling. like mr. t or drew carrey.

i cant believe they try this crap... Umaga ...is back... well last time he was in WWE everyone knew him as jamaal from 3 minute warning... you could tell right away.

041006umaga3.jpg

are you sure?!?!?, i mean come on!, drew carey was in the royal rumble!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (best bit was when he tried to bribe Kane with $20 :lol: :lol: )

yeah, if they brought jamal back why didnt they pair him back up wiyh rosey and bring back 3 minute warning, they rocked!!!, but no they had to create Umaga :roll: WTF!?!?!? :x

The Immortal King said:
yeah, if they brought jamal back why didnt they pair him back up wiyh rosey and bring back 3 minute warning, they rocked!!!, but no they had to create Umaga :roll: WTF!?!?!? :x

yeah really , umaga wont last long...