The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Nah, it was HHH! He's so faking the "It's gonna be Evolution's night" senario. "Am I being selfish for wanting this?" Please! :roll:

I think Randy was hurt after the RKO... anyways

A little story about Randy.

Randy Orton and Batista were together in Evolution. They were both heels, but who was considered the future of Evolution? It was Randy Orton. No one cared about Batista because he was only a huge muscled man, the so called 'animal' of Evolution. We all know that Evolution elevated Orton to a great level because he wasn't doing that good in SD being injured three times in a row. So what was next for him? He won the IC title. He beat legend after legend so he was called the 'Legend Killer'. Fans loved to hate that guy simply because he was one of the best heel in that time on RAW next to HHH and even he could have been better than HHH if continued to be that cocky heel that we all loved to hate.

Poll, next week,

---------------------------------------------------

World HeavyWeight Championship

Edge Vs. HHH

World Tag Team Championship

Regal - Tajiri Vs. La Résistance

I vote for HHH because, lol, it's RAW... it's Edge...

and La Résistance because, lol, you know why...

I hate to admit it but Edge wont stand a chance in hell. Damn Regal, he replaced Eugene with Tajiri but I hope they beat La Resitance.

HHH beats Edge, clean win!!!

Regal & Tajiri win the titles! Tajiri has home field advantage and Regal is great! Plus La Resistance haven't won a match in ages. Even when they are in a 2 on 1 handicap match! :lol:

rene07.gif

This is more of a general wrestling statement, but don't you guys hate it when you happen to mention watching wrestling and someone says to you "You know, it's fake." Duh!!! Argh, that just bugs me.

Final Night said:
This is more of a general wrestling statement, but don't you guys hate it when you happen to mention watching wrestling and someone says to you "You know, it's fake." Duh!!! Argh, that just bugs me.

Yeaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree...

Yeah like they are doing us a favor or something by being smart asses!
To all of those people who think they know it all and try to be clever, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! We get it, but we love it anyway!