The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Robot Commander said:
Taker vs Henry? I don't think it could get anymore worse than Taker vs Giant Gonzales at WM9 and Taker vs Big Show/A-Train at WM19.
The entrances for those matches were legendary! But you're right the matches sucked, especially the Gonzales match.

yeah but the best match is gonna be when triple-h re-claims what is rightfully his, the wwe title and no 2-bit,rap-wannabe,paperweight champ is gonna stop him!!!

The Immortal King said:
yeah but the best match is gonna be when triple-h re-claims what is rightfully his, the wwe title and no 2-bit,rap-wannabe,paperweight champ is gonna stop him!!!
Yeah & I can't wait for HHH to drop the title to RVD at ECW One Night Stand. :wink:

Spine Rip said:
The Immortal King said:
Yeah & I can't wait for HHH to drop the title to RVD at ECW One Night Stand. :wink:
cant see it mate, the game would finish him off with a sludge....oh...er...i mean sledge hammer shot to the stomach, followed by a pedigree, followed by a 1,2,3!

I don't see it that way I'm affraid. ***** Frog Splash takes RVD to the top this year, trust me! :wink:

RVD is the most over star they have right now, as Cena is getting boo's in every arena he goes to.

Spine Rip said:
I don't see it that way I'm affraid. ***** Frog Splash takes RVD to the top this year, trust me! :wink:

RVD is the most over star they have right now, as Cena is getting boo's in every arena he goes to.
:lol: NO WONDER!!! :lol:

Favourite finisher

sorry if this has already been done but i cant find it.

Apart from the pedigree :wink: i really like carlitos finisher, if anyone knows the name of it let me know. I also like paul burchills that i have only recently seen.

Carlito's finisher is basically a swinging neckbreaker. That new one that Burchill does, which to me is a flipping rock bottom, is pretty neat.

My favourite finisher of all time is the Tombstone, I was shocked when I first saw that move as a kid. Shame that I'm not big enough to do it to my opponents in my promotion.

Tombstone, but the Death Valley Driver was one of my favs, until they fucked it up and turned it into the FU. That move uberly sucks.

Kosta said:
Tombstone, but the Death Valley Driver was one of my favs, until they !@#$ it up and turned it into the FU. That move uberly sucks.
couldn't have put it better myself, the F-U is horrendous!

The Canadian Destroyer is also one of the best moves out there

Victoria's Widows peak is awesome. Oh and Christopher Daniels' Angels wings. Also I'm a big fan of the Stylesclash.

Oh and one more! C.M. Punks Pepsi Plunge! :wink:

I'm not too much into wrestling, but I used to watch it like a religion 'bout 6 years ago (I was about 11 or so). My favorite of all time is Kane's Chokeslam. He has always been my favorite wrestler.