The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
kane would make a good scorpion if he didn't tower over everyone else.
maybe edge.
RVD would make a good liu kang,
wiat why are we talking about this again?

yeah kevin nash beat him i think it was if rey won nash had to shave his head if kevin won rey had to take off his mask.

i wonder why people call him rey. rey mysterio means king of mystery. but then again what can you call him..

~Sub-Zero~ said:
yeah kevin nash beat him i think it was if rey won nash had to shave his head if kevin won rey had to take off his mask.

i wonder why people call him rey. rey mysterio means king of mystery. but then again what can you call him..
In WCW he was called Rey Mysterio jr. because his Uncle was the original Rey Mysterio. He took the name as a tribute to his uncle.

Weak. Very very weak.

Instead of throwing out childish insults, consider that everyone doesn't think the same way as you.

XxJadexX said:
Weak. Very very weak.

Instead of throwing out childish insults, consider that everyone doesn't think the same way as you.
Ironic you call it weak. You've lost the arguement everyone can see that.
:wink:

How can anyone lose this? I mean it is a debate. Now if they said Barney would win the WHoF title then yes it is stupid.

But when we have our opinions on who deserves it, well no one can be truly wrong. Now we all have our POV and we all have our own ideas if we didn't think differently then we would all have problems/etc.

Lets just calm down, get over it and speak our own mind instead of childish insults and stuff it really does work.

Now you may agree he deserves it I don't know because both sides display good points.

So lets just get over it and start responding like we should.

RS i think should if anyone disagrees that is fine, but I really can't be bothered. LMAO.

Spine Rip said:
Ironic you call it weak. You've lost the arguement everyone can see that.
:wink:

The fact is, there is no argument. That's the point that I made and you failed to concieve it. Everyone has their own opinion of who should or shouldn't go into the HOF. Those are called OPINIONS, thus making no one right or wrong because opinions are personal thoughts, not facts.

Don't take offence to what people post just because you disagree. All you had to do was elaborate on why you disagree with my opinion instead of lame name calling. It's so easy to have a great conversation about people's different ideas without it turning into a daycare environment.

Anyways....

Not sure where you're getting the name calling from.
If your talking about the brick wall reference I didn't mean it to sound like I'm calling you names. It's just that I feel that I actually would get more sense out of a brick wall than i would discussing anything with you.

I hope that clears things up for you! :wink:

You'd be surprised how intelligent I am.

Let's get back on topic. This isn't about us and how we disagree.

You all lose I win. Since I made the most intellectual post since the fight no offense to the posters :

anyway HH (No not HHH or H) is ok, but still 0_9 not much now.

Spine Rip=0

IK=1

Me=1

X=2

>_> So close to victory!

The Immortal King said:
XxJadexX said:
You'd be surprised how intelligent I am.

Let's get back on topic. This isn't about us and how we disagree.

looks like thats a victory for spinerip! and the crowd go wild!

elvis-onstage-2.jpg

Thank You! Thank You Very Much!