The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Are you kidding? Finlay would be great in there. He's that kind of guy who just beats the crap out of anyone who gets in his way which is perfect for MITB. In a way, he reminds me of Samoa Joe.

I wouldn't mind Mr. Kennedy either but I doubt he'll be ready for WM.

Like I said, Finlay rules. If he was in the MITB match, I doubt he would win it due to being fairly new in the WWE. I will say that RVD should win the title shot since he really deserves it.

After reading through all of that, I really hope Rey wins the World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania. IMO He really deserves it after all these years.

The following is a spoiler on Smackdown. Highlight if you want to see it:

One match that will be announced on Smackdown is Undertaker vs Mark Henry. At Wrestlemania they will face each other in a Casket Match. Looks like this match may not be so bad as I originally thought.

I'm almost positive that in the WCW Rey wrestled without his mask. When it folded and he came back to the WWE, he redonned it.

Edit:Hehe, sorry. Half asleep and forgot that I was supposed to read the thing. I got some soda in me and now I"m awake. I don't know what I was thinking, as this is clearly said in the thing. Sorry :oops:

Re: Hall of Hame 06

DarkKenshi said:
Eddie Guerrero
untitled4kr.png

What, just because he's dead? I don't think he was that great, I really don't. Bret hart, hell yes, he's God. Eddie? Pffft, try again.

pheonix said:
Hell XXJadeX has posted better stuff than that in sarcasm if you want something funny ask me by PM and I'll send you a funny post I made off of Photo-shop/image shack about TH/HHH. :wink:

Don't ever mention me in your posts unless it's something intelligent.

You and your little friends seriously need to grow up and stop ruining threads with your kiddie fights. If someone insults you, read it, laugh to yourself and move on. You don't need to break apart everyone's posts and respond with childish insults. Grow up, all of you. It's people like you that bring down good forums. This place has had it's fair share of fights but it hasn't been bad until you came along. If you can't stand that an internet person made fun of you, don't log into the forum. If you really need to get your anger out, stop shitting all over the boards and use the PM system. That goes for my post as well. Don't even think about posting something dumb. Just answer the thread and move on.

I don't get how some people (IE wrestlers in this instant get into the WHoF sometimes when really they just aren't that good :?

Anyway sorry about that XxJadexX I spelled it wrong anyway LOL. (BTW I like your new Chun-Li/(What is her name from TGN?) Because that last one was sort of awful no offense/offence.

Anyway SCS, RS, etc. Have been fan-favorites for years and not just because they were loved because they had been around and were really good for a long time. Thus in that instance I agree with those who said it.

BTW anyone here thinking of becoming a wrestler :lol: ? (Just don't lost too much)

To be honest, when I was a kid I wanted to be a manager. I would have loved to manage the British Bulldog.

If Bob Orton jr. is in the Hall of Fame then Eddie definately deserves it. However I think that it should have been left for a few years. There are plenty of wrestlers that have passed away that deserve a spot first.
Mr. Perfect, Big Bossman, Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Brian Pillman, Kerry Von Erich, Yokozuna, Hawk (with Animal) & Rick Rude.
I would also like to see Miss Elizabeth inducted.

But if anyone doesn't think that Eddie deserves a spot in the HOF then they have no idea what they are talking about.

There's more to Eddie being in the HOF for being dead. He had a passion for wrestling, he loved the sport and he was in it since 1987, wrestling from New Japan to ECW to WCW then to WWE. He was also a highly decorated wrestler in the WWE.

-1 time WWE Champion
-1 time United States Champion
-3 time WWE Tag Team Champion
-2 time Intercontinental Champion
-2 time European Champion

Include his lovable gimmick and the fact that he would always try to steal the show, whether or not the fans liked him, and you have a man who imo, should be in the HOF. Though Spinerip may be right about waiting a while until it's the right time to induct him.

LAWA Heavyweight title;
WWA World Trios titles w/Chavo & Mando Guerrero;
WWA World Welterweight title;
AAA/IWC World Tag Team titles w/Art Barr;
ECW Television title (2);
WCW United States Heavyweight title;
WCW Cruiserweight title (2);
PWF World Tag Team titles w/Hector Guerrero;
WWF European title (2);
WWF Intercontinental title (2);
WWA International Cruiserweight title
IWA Mid-South Heavyweight title;
WWE Tag Team titles w/Chavo Guerrero;
WWE Tag Team titles w/Tajiri
WWE United States title
WWE Heavyweight title
WWE Tag Team titles w/Rey Mysterio

Eddie was one of a handful of wrestlers to hold titles in ECW, WCW & WWE.

He was also one of only 5 wrestlers to win the WWE grand slam.
he others being HBK, HHH, Y2J, & Kurt Angle he also won the WWE U.S title which would technically put him ahead of those guys. Though Y2J won the Hardcore title which Eddie didn't (But who cares about that belt).

Eddie was also the first hispanic wrestler to win the WWE title. Which gives him legendary status.

Anyone who does not think that he deserves a place in the Hall of Fame has no idea what they are talking about and should keep quiet to save further embarrassment!

To say that he is only getting into the Hall of Fame because he passed away is ignorant!