The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
pyro scorpion
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:44 pm Post subject:
yeah, I'm with taker, triple h? seriously, hell no. triple h is a retard.
undertaker3x7
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:14 pm Post subject:
Mr Unstoppable wrote:
But surely you all look up to the main man triple-h..... ......right?

umm no, hell no.

I'm sorry but I agree. Hogan was mine when I was younger now... I'm not exactly sure.

That may be so, but... Chuck Norris would round house kick him back to his maker. Or in that case his mothers womb :shock: ... WTF? Am it thinking? LMAO...

I guess I'll just go with Hogan. It isn't like CN couldn't beat them both...

I find my older baby-sitter (22) way hotter than her. To a high degree. That reminds me I should call her :lol: /10

Anyway really how can you call that hot? I mean she almost looks like my mom, except she isn't on the front of a Play Boy cover.

It doesn't take hot to get on one, just a bunch of money. (Maybe I should be on the front cover LMAO. A guy on the front cover/center-fold LOL!)

pheonix said:
I find my older baby-sitter (22) way hotter than her. To a high degree. That reminds me I should call her :lol: /10

Anyway really how can you call that hot? I mean she almost looks like my mom, except she isn't on the front of a Play Boy cover.

It doesn't take hot to get on one, just a bunch of money. (Maybe I should be on the front cover LMAO. A guy on the front cover/center-fold LOL!)

post pics of your babysitter!!! :wink:

pheonix said:
That may be so, but... Chuck Norris would round house kick him back to his maker. Or in that case his mothers womb :shock: ... WTF? Am it thinking? LMAO...

I guess I'll just go with Hogan. It isn't like CN couldn't beat them both...

Chuck Norris would just have to stare at HHH and HHH would die, just because of the aura of l33tness coming from Chuck Norris.

If anyone uses a wrestler as a Role Model ... that's sad. Not a group of people you really want to use for that role. Wrestlers just arn't that great of a group of people.

Here's what I think:
(That's just for the first one.)

Johnny Cage-John Cena.
Sonya Blade-Trish Stratus.
Raiden-Undertaker.
Liu Kang-RVD.
Sub-Zero-Chris Benoit.
Scorpion-Rey Mysterio.
Kano-Rob Conway.
Shang Tsung-Vince McMahon.
Goro-Kane.

hell no cena shouldn't be cage!!!!

johnny cage- brett hart
sonya- trish
li mei- gail kim
shao kahn- vince mcmahon
shang tsung- undertaker
liu kang- rvd

No. Scorpion is a God.

Chuck Norris like previously mentioned would pawn/kill TH by just looking at him... (word of mention Gods don't die :lol: ) Worship the false idol!

anyway Elchpra, isn't that a little harsh? i mean I've seen some places where wrestlers get kids to stop crime acts/etc. And sometimes if they have been to jail explain it so the kids want to stop. IMO they can be role models.